Chaper 1 ○~○ 《°Sulli & BamBam☆》

Gender Blenders!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 26th, Day (Day before school) ☆Sulli and Suzy★

☆Sulli☆ 

I looked at my sister, who was telling me to 'stop', but I ignored her. This is for her good! I opened the door to a hair salon and stepped in. Suzy looked at me, bitting her lip, which meant she wasn't sure or scared. 

Suzy:"Dont do this! Crushes just come and go! I only met him since last year! Dont do it!"

Sulli:"This is for you, plus without you... I wouldn't here..." 

She suddenly got quite and watched me sit on the chair.As hair fell onto the floor of the salon, sighed to myself and a tear fell.

'Secrets that my own sister doesn't know... that's another reason....'

Suzy grabbed hold of her shirt and nervously watch as another chunk of hair fell.

☆★☆★☆

I walked out the salon with Suzy and fealing the shortness. Suzy looked around, not to look to worried. I smirt and observed the guys on the street with friends, girlfriends, and how they walk. Suzy pulled on the sleeve and pulled me into an all men's store.

Suzy:"Since you're gonna be a guy, dress like one!" 

I smiled and followed her. Looking at her pick out clothes, shoes, and Cologne. It was fun though.  Suzy made me try one the school's boy uniform and fixed my tie. 

Suzy:"Now you look like a man!" 

Sulli:" You are good, Suzy!" 

She Smiled and payed for the clothes.

○BamBam and Suga●

○BamBam○

 I woke up from a long flight,  and waited f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter