Interested

W.E.I.R.D

Author's POV

The 'Fire Zombie' entered his house. He entered room number 345. 

'Five years.... But I didn't changed a bit.' He thought and smiled. He sit on the black sofa and take a look at a paper.

"Hmm...... Taec hyung said a White Angel transferred to earth. Who?" He talk to him self. Nichkhun really wants to know where the 'White Angel' lives. He closed his eyes. Starting to tracking the creatures.

"Mweo? This apartment? Very good." He smirk and opened his eyes. He grabbed his jacket and walk outside again.

--

"Yah! Don't touch anything!" Siwon shout when Yoona almost touch his 'Expensive lamp'. But too late Yoona touch it and break it.

"f***!" Siwon shout a bad words. Yoona doesn't understand what that word mean.

"f***? What is that?" Yoona asked Siwon. Siwon clean up the messed.

"It's mean you are nice." Siwon lied.

"Ah!!!! So Siwon, you are so f***!" Yoona shout and Siwon ignored her. Siwon laugh inside because Yoona is really stupid. Yoona stared at Siwon deeply, trying to read his mind. 'Keke..... I have to admit it. This girl is so stupid!' Siwon thought. 

"Yah! Siwon...... I'm not stupid!" Yoona hitted Siwon. Siwon squel, that hit was hard. 

"You read my mind?" Siwon asked. Yoona nodded and smiled.

"If I took a deep sight to your eyes, I can." Yoona answered.

"Uh oh..." Siwon just say that word.

When suddenly, the bell rang. Siwon walked to the door and opened it. A guy with black coat.

"Hello... Nichkhun imnida!" The man greet.

--

' That's true! I feel a power here! This angel is here!' Nichkhun smiled to Siwon.

"Can I help you?" Siwon asked.

"Um...... Do you leave alone here?" Nichkhun asked back, still smiling.

"Um... Er...... Ne! I live alone!" Siwon lied, Nichkhun nodded. 

"Siwon..... What is this?" Suddenly Yoona appeared and bringing a computer mouse. Siwon sigh.

"Um..... So who is this?" Nichkhun know that she is the angel.

"I'm Yoona." Yoona take a deep sight. Got it! Yoona knows who is he.

"Yah! Siwon..... Go inside!" Yoona push Siwon inside the room and closed the door.

--

"Fire Goblin?" Yoona smiled.

"Ne! We can be friends you know? But often visit me in there...." Nichkhun pointed his room.

"That close? I'm so happy." Yoona laugh, Nichkhun look her, beautiful.

Nichkhun faked cough. "So.... Yoona. See you later and think what I said just now!" Nichkhun waved to her and she waved back.

'Nichkhun..... Is giving me a job! I will help Siwon to live!' Yoona though and opened the door. Siwon was asleep on the sofa and Yoona sit beside him. "Gomeowo......." She whispered and smiled to Siwon.

--

To short? Sorry! Searching for Eunhyuk and Hyo? They will appear in the next chapter! 

Hope you enjoy it. Btw..... School is starting next week and I think MAYBE I should rest.