Beginning

W.E.I.R.D

 

Author's POV

She run, run, and run until she see a figure. 

"I'm here! I'm ready!" Yoona shout and faced Soo Man. Soo Man nodded.

"You really lucky to be a White Angel,Yoona but why you give up all things?" Soo Man asked, his sharp teeth looks so scary. Yoona seems so happy because soon she will be live in earth.

"No. Human is really kind and sweet, I'm lucky if I be human. I saw them from here and smiled." She said and smiled.

"Okay, okay! But don't showed your 'Puppy Face' again, it was creepy!" Lee Soo Man said and walk to his computer. He searching a human to be Yoona's helper. 

"Ah..... Who's perfect for our Yoona, hah?" Lee Soo Man clicked the 'Male' words. 

"So..... How long the process need? You know- to be a human?" Yoona asked while playing with her hair.

"100 days and when the process to be a human started, you can died and injured." Soo Man explain while typing.

"Ne.... My powers?" Yoona asked.

"Still yours but if you be human it was gone." Soo Man click a name.

"Arasso....." Yoona whispered.

"Yoona!!! I found your helper! Choi Siwon it is!" Soo Man a bit shout. Yoona walked to the computer.

 

Name: Choi Siwon

Job     : -

Age     : 23 years old.

Address: SM Apartment, room no. 347.

 

Yoona raised her eyebrow.'No job, eh? But he seems cute!'.Yoona thought.

"I know he is cute!" Soo Man at her. She forgot that Soo Man can read people minds too. 

"Owh... Ne! Then what should I know again?" She asked.

 

	Creature List

1.You Can Die.

2.You Will Lost your Powers.

3.You Have To Find Your Own Life Withouth Another SuperNatural Creature Helping.

4. If You Want To Be Human, You must Learned things from The Choosen Human.

5.No Begging For Being SuperNatural Creature Again!

Yoona read the list that Soo Man give. She sigh. "Now I will meet the other for saying goodbye." Yoona said and bowed.

"Yoona.... Take care!" Soo Man smiled and bowed back.

"Ne...." Yoona smiled dissapear. Maybe that was the last time she could see Soo Man's face.

"Goodbye, Yoona!" Yoona wave to Soo Man.

--

"Yoona! We maybe can't meet again!" Tiffany, another White Angel hugged Yoona.

"Ne, ne! I will missed you so much Tiffany!" Yoona break the hug. "Don't cry, if we cry, the earth will rain." Yoona said.

"Noona! Take care, okay!" Taemin, a vampire said and hug her too.

"Ne, Taemin-ah!" Yoona smiled.

All of the White Angel will very missed her because she's the best.

"Annyeong, everybody!" Yoona waved her hand and entered a portal.

"Yoona! I love you!" She heard many of them said that.

'I love you too, guys!" Yoona very feel sad.

End Of Author's POV

--

Siwon's POV

I opened my eyes and rub my head. "Huah!!! It was 9 a.m. But I really don't have something to do beside watching TV and playing computer. 

I took shower and changed.

I decided to go shopping for my needs. I walk to the market and buy some food.

"You buy a lot of foods? I'm happy!" I hear someone and when I find where's the sound, a beautiful young woman. She smiled. I smiled too but she looks so creepy.

"You should take a lot of vegetables! Don't eat to much meat!" She said again. Who is she?

"Um.... Sorry. Who are you?" I'm trying to be nice.

"I'm Yoona, Siwon." She said. I widened my eyes. How did she know........

"Yoona-ssi, where do you know my name?" I asked her.

"Of course, I know..... I'm an Angel!" She laugh. Hehehehe........ I'm Crazy!

End Of Siwon's POV

--

Author's POV

Yoona followed Siwon, make Siwon really annoyed. Siwon stop walking. They two are alone at that place.

"Yah! Yoona-ssi! Why are you following me?" He asked wiyh annoyed voice.

"I need you, Siwon to help my life." Yoona smiled.

Yoona walked to him but Siwon pushed her until she fall.

"Aish!!! You are so annoying!" Siwon actually thinks it was too much, pushing her that strong.

Yoona looked up. "I said I'm an angel." Yoona mumbled. She knows Siwon doesn't believe her.

"Huh? I know Yoona-ssi! Many girl was tricking guy for advantege but I'm not a cheap guy!" Siwon was about leave Yoona.

"Siwon...... You shouldn't do that! I will found you and you'll regret what you did to me!" Yoona said. Siwon laugh but inside his heart beating fast.

Now he start to walk, he looked back but Yoona is dissapear. "Crazy girl!" Siwon shout.

--

It was ten p.m when Siwon syill play with his computer while eating snacks. He then hear the bell rang.

"Wait a sec!" Siwon tidy his clothes. He opened the door but no one there. He just shook his head and closed the door.

"Okay that's weird!" He closed the door. Suddenly, Dang!!!!! He heard something and run to the kitchen.

"Yoona?!" Siwon shout. Yoona really look scary.  "Hey, Mr. Choi Siwon.... I'm here again. I said, I was an Angel so it was really easy to found you. I found you so now you gonna paid for what you did this noon." Yoona walked to Siwon. Siwon gulped. Yoona look at a book and suddenly the book fall for it self.

"See?" Yoona smiled evilly.

"C-cool..." Siwon said. 

"Now, you have to paid....." Yoona whispere on Siwon's ear.

"W-what?" Siwon asked.

 

 

 

"I'm hungry! Please cook meat for me!" Yoona give Siwon a puppy face. 

 

--

 

How was it? It was too boring right>< 

Hope you love it!!! Subscribe, comment please!!!!