Regrets (Version 2)

Regrets (Version 1 and Version 2) [HunHan Fanfic]

Regrets

(A Hunhan Fanfic)

[version 2]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was December 18. Fresh breeze hugged Sehun's face while walking inside a coffee shop with Jongdae, Baekhyun and Kris.

 

 

The boys were being again to Sehun, pushing him around while laughing. Sehun accidentally hit someone's table after being pushed by Kris and knocked the guy's coffee out of his hand.

 

 

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." Sehun told him, watching him as the guy looked at his spilled coffee on the floor sadly.

 

 

"Oh no it's okay. It's just that..." The guy looked down at the spilled coffee again and sighed. "I guess I have to buy another one." He continued and began to turn around when Sehun grabbed his wrist, locking eyes with him, while shocks of electricity running freely through Sehun's body.

 

 

Sehun realized how beautiful this guy is, even though he's a man, he looks like a girl.

 

 

"No please, I'll buy you another one. It's the least I can do after all, it was my fault." Sehun said with a huge smile on his face. The beautiful guy eyed him suspiciously before letting a small smile creep his face, deciding that Sehun's okay.

 

 

After getting another coffee for the guy, Sehun sat in front of him and handed him his newly bought coffee. The guy muttered thanks to him while Sehun just nodded, indicating that it was fine.

 

 

"You know, sorry about a while ago. My friends keep on pushing me, and I didn't intentionally hit your hand, which caused your coffee to be spilled." Sehun said with an apologizing tone.

 

 

The guy looked at him and smiled, "It's fine now."

"Oh and by the way, those are my friends, Jongdae, Baekhyun and Kris." Sehun told the guy while glaring at his friends, while they began to wiggle their eyebrows, and I rolled my eyes at them.

 

 

"Hello." The guy said and waved his hand towards Sehun's friends. The boys said hello and told Sehun and the guy that they'll be leaving. Before going out, Baekhyun managed to whisper into Sehun's ear and said, "You like him don't you? Oh well, here's your chance. Go grab him." And winked before finally getting out and walked straight to the park, following the boys.

 

 

"Um, I realized I forgot to ask your name." Sehun said. He can't stop the butterflies in his stomach while staring at the guy while biting his lips. He looks so adorable, which made Sehun giggle.

 

 

When the guyheard Sehun's laughter, it was his turn to burst into a fit of giggles. "Your laugh is so cute!" He says in between his giggles.

 

 

"Yours is too!" Sehun said and laughed. They probably looked like weirdos laughing so hard at absolutely nothing but they don't care.

 

 

"My name is Sehun by the way, what's yours?" By the time Sehun asked for his name, they had already finished laughing and he had finally managed to calm down. "Um, my name's Luhan." He smiles shyly, ruffling his hair.

 

 

And that was probably the start of everything, and ever since then, the two have been together. They are like Bonnie and Clyde. It was them against the world.

 

 

Sehun had always known that he felt something for him since that day, and still feels the same way for her now. More that a year later, we have been bestfriends, and Sehun fell in love with him along the way.

 

 

It has been a year, but Sehun haven't told him how he feels for him.

 

 

It was a sunny afternoon and Sehun decided to take Luhan to a date. A friendly date, well, for Luhan. And that is the day that Sehun will confess his feelings towards Luhan.

 

 

He decided to pick up Luhan in his house. When he reached his house, he saw Luhan lying on the couch, sleeping.

 

 

"Hey Lulu, get up! You lazy bastard. We have a date remember?" Sehun said while trying to wake the sleeping beauty. Withiut any luck, he chose to tickle Luhan.

 

 

Luhan instantly opened his eyes and laughed so hard.

 

 

"Fine, fine. I'll stand okay?" Luhan said while suppressing a smile. Sehun giggled and lifted Luhan. Luhan started shouting and laughing while Sehun is carrying him. Unfortunately, Sehun lost his balance and fell, with Luhan on his top. He could feel Luhan's sweet breath and his flawless face just an inch above him. Sehun's heart thumps so loud that he's afraid that Luhan might hear it.

 

 

Both of the lads stared into each other's faces for a while, but Luhan broke the silence and stood up, giving a hand to Sehun to help him get up. Sehun ruffled Luhan's hair, but he swatted his hand away and said, "Stop." while smiling.

 

 

"Aww. You know I love you," Sehun told Luhan and hugged him in his back. Luhan smiled.

 

 

After Luhan got dressed, both of them went inside Sehun's car. When Sehun took his seat, he noticed that Luhan can't untangle the seatbelt. So he decided to help him.

"I'll do it." Sehun said and reached for the seatbelt of Luhan. Their faces so close to each other, and Sehun tried to fight the urge of kissing Luhan. After he placed the seatbelt to Luhan, he said, "All settled." and smiled to Luhan.

 

 

Luhan looked at him intently, and Sehun can't help but blush on the way Luhan stare at him, so he instinctively send his hand in his face and ask, "Why are you looking at me like that?" His eyes widen slightly and his lips curled into a gorgeous smile.

 

 

"No, nothing! I was just admiring you." he hums.

 

 

He was admiring me? Does that mean something? I hope he do love me the way I love him. Sehun told himself.

 

 

"Um, thanks?" That was all Sehun managed to say, sounding a bit unsure of his answer.

 

 

"Sorry if you think it's a little weird," Luhan looks down at his feet and Sehun shook his head.

 

 

"N-no, it's cute!" Sehun said and he looks back up with a huge smile. "Aww, thanks Sese!" He giggled and Sehun started to drive. They reached the park after about twenty minutes of driving. This is the place where they first met. This is the place where Sehun started to feel in love with him. Sehun took a deep breath. It's now, or never.

 

 

"U-um Lulu, the truth is, I have something really important to tell you," Sehun began and he just nodded, his beautiful eyes looking up at Sehun expectantly. Suddenly finding Luhan's gaze at him, It made it harder to get the exact words Sehun rehearsed the night before out of his mouth. Everything he wanted to tell Luhan disappeared from his mind, and Sehun found himself panicking.

 

 

Why couldn't I tell him how I felt about him? I just wish it was just that easy, I just wished I could just tell her straight out how I felt for him. Sehun told himself.

 

 

"What is it Sese?" He asked, and Sehun shook his head, the previous determination Sehun had depleting rapidly.

 

 

"Nothing. I just wanted to say you look really handsome today," Sehun said, smiling, even though his urge of saying I Love You to Luhan is trying to come out of his mouth.

 

 

Silence had surrounded both of them while they are staring at the vast park. Sehun looked at Luhan, and Luhan looked at him too. Sehun was leaning closer and closer, until he could feel the hot breath of Luhan on his face.

 

 

He was about to press his lips into his when someone's coughing interrupted their little moment.

 

 

They pulled away from each other swiftly,and Sehun turned to glare at whoever was being a huge right now, and he let out a breath when his eyes locked with his familiar ones.

 

 

"Oh hi," Luhan said and grinned as he turned to face him.

 

 

It was Xiumin. This is the guy whom Luhan liked for a long time now, and Sehun could tell that he's starting to feel the same way about him as well.

 

 

"I'll see ya later, Sese." He turns to Sehun and blows a kiss, before linking his arm with him, and Sehun watched as they began to walk away from him. Each step they took made Sehun's heart sink deeper and deeper, and Sehun watched as Luhan smiled like he never did before.

He looks so happy with him. And Sehun couldn't blame him. Xiumin is a very nice guy, good-looking and very decent. Sehun actually approves him for Luhan, but the problem is zsehun's been in love with Luhan longer than him.

 

 

Seeing Luhan happy with another guy makes Sehun want to steal him away from Xiumin. Sehun wants Luhan to know how beautiful he is for him. He wants Luhan to know how he felt for him.

 

 

Everytime Sehun sees him with Xiumin, he keeps on tearing down all these walls that prevents him from confessing to Luhan how he really feel about him. Each time they get together, Sehun grows weaker and weaker, and his desire to tell him grows even more.

 

 

Sehun watched as Luhan pecked Xiumin's cheek and it took everything in Sehun to contain himself, and to stop the tears that have been threatening to fall any moment. Sehun swallowed the lump on his throat and fell on his knees, as they disappeared from his sight completely.

 

 

"I'm in love with you, Luhan." Sehun whispered, dropping to the ground, pounding his fist on the floor.

 

 

"I'm in love with you, dammit Luhan!" Sehun stood up, raking his fingers through his hair and the tears finally came. "I'm in love with you, my Lulu."