My Prince Coffee Shop

MY DREAM GIRL

It was my time off but lot of girls were saying " Oppa... Don't Go just stay here." i just said " I'm Sorry Lady's i need rest but Oppa will be here tommorow i promise." and i just smiled at them, while i was about to leave i bumped into someone at the door of the coffee shop so i stared at the person he has big doe eyes and a heart shape lips, he was looking at me i was amazed with his beauty i just froze there in a moment but i snap when girls were screaming his name outside the shop. " Kyungsoo~ oppa." that what the girls said. So i went outside not knowing what  to do so i  fix my hoodie and ran. I did not apologized to him i said mentally you did not notice that your braclet fell down when you bumped into that guy.

 

Kyungsoo Pov

our Photo shoot was done and i was craving for something to eat, so i went to a coffee shop that i always go to named " My Prince Coffee Shop". so i was about to come in the coffee shop a lot of fans were there following me around but i did not mind them at all so i went in and a handsome guy bumped me. he was looking at me but i was mad because he bumped me, i looked at him and he looked at me like he was frozen in time and some fan shouted my name then he snap or should i say woke up from him dream. He fixed his hoody and ran away from the coffee shop. i was about to step over i accidentally step on a braclet, so  i picked it up and put it inside my jacket. i went to the counter to order my favorite cake its stawberry cheese cake and a mocha capphocino. i went to a table to sit down but many of my fans are still outside waiting for me so the waiter gave me my order i ate it then my phone rang. i was our leader Suho.

" Hello Suho hyung." i said

" Where are you Now?." Suho said

" i'm at this coffee shop named " My Prince Coffee Shop." i said

" Are you alone there?" Suho said

" Yes. Hyung" i said

" Okay i'll pick U up okay." Suho said

" Okay Bye Hyung." i said

 

Amy POV

 

i went home running, i was thinking why am i running away from a guy i barely know i thought i was a boy not a girl having a first crush on someone. i felt angry on my self so i went inside our house spazzing about what happened at the coffee shop. i went upstairs to my room to take a cold shower to calm myself down. after i went to get a shower i dry my hair and went to bed. but when my eyes were dozing off i had this dream again i was in a girl clothes and walking towards someone he was not quite tall and he was wearing a nice formal attaire and holding a red rose in his hand.

i was looking at him but it was a blurr his face i think i saw him before i wondered. then i woke up suddenly at 4:00 am. i looked around but it was still dark.. i stand up at the edge of my bed and ruffed my hair and walk downstairs to find something to drink. milk maybe or something to eat..

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________-_

A/N;

 

hey chingus i hope you like this i.. don't you worry i will update tomorrow about this.,. thanks for everything