Searching For My Dream Girl

MY DREAM GIRL

 

Characters:

Do Kyungsoo - member of EXO, he loves to cook, he is a cute and handsome guy,he has big doe eyes, milky white skin, heart shape lips and has a cute and funny side . he always dream of you and had fallen deeply in love with your dream self, he consider you as a boy but he will notice that you are basically a girl.

Amy Lee- you always love kpop, you love to watch romantic movies, you are really good in dancing, you are basically a hopelesly romantic person, you have a smile that can lighten everyones day, you really like to wear jeans and a graphic shirt with a cardigan jacket. you always consider yourself as a boy not a girl. your the dream girl/boy of Do Kyunsoo of EXO.  your a handsome boy plus if you change yourself to a girl you still look geourgeous.

 

EXO- his friends and loving members of the group

Your Friends -

**************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter One

you woke up by a dream a nightmare, and it was a shock for you because you were wearing girly clothes you always consider yourself as a boy not a girl, you love basketball, video games, go to the arcade or just hanging around the mall with your guy friends looking at cute girls to smile and talk to. Your mother always nags at you because she wants you to act like a girl not a boy, your mother always bought you girly clothes and heels to wear but you just kept it a side.

your dad always laugh when you and your mom arguied about clothes and things, your dad always approve of you being a boy because your the only child of the family and he likes to have a son in the house but sometimes he treat you as a girl to annoy you.

you were eating breakfast made by your mom and you were eating in a boyish way and you wore jeans and a hood jacket. but your mom always say " Amy Lee your girl not a boy how many times am saying this to you?" well i am just about to head outside to smell the freash air my phone beep indicating that i have a message

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frm: Mark

TO: Amy

Hey, good morning dude. how's your morning? could i ask you a favor?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Mark

From: Amy

Hey.. wat's up, good morning too,. not okay i had a weird dream. what is your favor?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Mark

To: Amy

it's just i need help at the coffee shop at the mall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you rushed to the find your mom to ask her if you could help your friend at work. so she agreed and so you kissed her cheecks and said good bye see ya later. you knew what coffee shop your friend is indicating so you went there as he told you. there were a lot of costumers standing inside the shop so i went inside;  my friend notice me and pulled me inside the locker room to change into a barista uniform. so i change no questions ask. i went outside the locker room to find people looking at me amused, like they saw an angel. so i just smiled at them. i went to the costumers to ask if they wanted anything else they just blushed and say they want a slice of cake or they want cookies and so on.

Some of the girls flirted at you but you just smiled at them, your friends manager  talked to you about having a part time job here at the shop so you thought it for a minute and ask how much money will they give you? he just said 200000 won.

so i accepted the offer, so starting today i am working here.

Do Kyungsoo pov

i always having this dream about a girl in the garden smiling the flowers, playing with the birds or butterflies around her and she looked behind her to see who is looking at her and it was me so she runs away when she sees me looking at her;  so i ran to catch her to see who she was but all of a sudden she  disappeared all i could only remember was her beautiful long hair and a pretty smile on her face. so i woke up to wonder who was that girl am dreaming is she a fragment of my imagination or just streess, so i shook it of .

but in my mind eversince i was dreaming about her i was falling in love and every night i always want to see her in my dreams again to get to know her

i went to the bathroom to wash my face and to do my daily routine. I walked and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of milk and eat a piece of bread while making them pancakes and coffee ready to eat.

i was still early so i woke everybody up because we have a long day ahead of us, photo shoots, cf, dance practice and etc.

i kicked and scream at my members to wake up the breakfast is ready.

they all went to the kitchen to eat breakfast, and after that they went to the bathroom to take a shower.

So we were all dressed up to go to our photo shoot, the van was waiting for us outside but in my mind here we go again crazy fans are outside the apartment screaming out our names, so crazy.

 

so i went inside the van thingking about the girl that i dreamt about and i was smiling looking outside the window, my groupmates notice that i was smiling and they said that i need to go the hospital because they think that i'm sick. i just looked at them and looked again outside the window. so were heading to our destination the Photo shoot cover of our new album

it was just the same as before but different clothes and we were wearing eye shadows and eyeliner. at the photo shoot i was just tired but when i was about to dose off again Someone tapped my shoulder it was Suho Hyung Woke me up from the chair that am sitting. he was worried about me that i couldn't get any sleep at all, he ask if i was still having those dreams about the girl. basically everybody new about your dream girl eversince the first time i dremt her you told them everything.

 

so Suho patted your back and said " I think your in love with her. she is just a dream don't think of her to much your head will explode." so i looked at him and nod. then we both laugh.

i think Suho Hyung is right i need to think of something else i need a destraction.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hey guys i hope you like this story i was inspired by the though of what if Do kyungsoo dreamt about you and you dreamt about him?

what if your the opposite of the girls of his dreams will he still fall in love with you?

ahhhhh.. a lot is inside my mind right now

i will update another chapter later.