Final

Welcome to the family

Embedded image permalink

 

a/n: I just added this picture so you can comehow visualize it :) I know this ain't Junsu and Changmin. but let's just imagine that it's them :D so the scene in the end somehow looks like this :) 

 

Flashback when changmin was still a baby and junsu was 3 years old.

 

The car was parked at the garage of the Jung household, they just got home from the hospital because mommy jae had given birth to their second cute little baby Changmin.

 

Mommy jae was busy looking at the angel in his hands that he didn't notice that they're home already, When yunho saw this lovely sight, his heart warmed and he smiled, because there beside him is his most precious wife and their second baby, ofcourse he did not forget their precious dolphin that is waiting inside their house probably bombing Leeteuk some questions.

 

"Baby" Yunho whispered, jaejoong looked up

"Come on, let's go inside now so you can rest"

"Okay babe" Jae smiled, yunho smiled back and kissed jae's forehead.

 

When they got inside their house, it's surprisingly quiet because usually when they leave junsu in their house with jae's cousin-leeteuk, everytime they got home the house would usually be noisy with the sound coming from the TV and with Junsu singing or sometimes shouting loud while playing. But now they we're surprised that it was quiet.

After they removed their shoes and their coats, they went to the living room. What they saw surprised them, Junsu and Leeteuk was sitting on the couch, and there in the wall was a banner that says "Welcome home mommy, and welcome to the Family baby minnie" with a messy drawing around it obviously drawn by junsu. Jae and yun was really touched

Junsu and leeteuk was facing the other side and they still didn't notice the presence of the 3 because apparently like what yun thought awhile ago, Junsu was asking leeteuk so many questions

"Teukie hyung, when awe they coming?"

"Teukie hyung, do you think baby minnie will like suie?"

"Teukie hyung, I'm weally happy"

Leeteuk hadn't got the chance to talk or to answer the questions because junsu just wouldn't stop talking.

Jae giggled, and this caught the attention of Leeteuk, when he looked back he saw Jae and Yun smiling and there is baby changmin on jae's hand When junsu noticed that teukie is looking somewhere he also turned back and when he saw his parents his eyes widened and he ran to them. Yunho crouched down and picked junsu up.

"Daddy! Daddy! Is that baby minnie?"

"Yes suie, that's baby minnie" Yunho came closer to jaejoong so that he can see changmin clearly.

"Hi baby minnie, I'm youw suie hyung" whispered junsu.

"Mommy? Can I hold his hand?"

"Ofcourse baby" said jae. Yunho held junsu's hand while jae adjusted changmin's position. Then yunho lead junsu's hand to changmin's. Junsu gasped when changmin wrapped his little fingers in his hands. He looked at mommy jae and jae smiled at him and kissed him in his cheeks.

 

They are now in YunJae's room. They settled Changmin and Junsu in the bed. Jae was tired but he needed to do something in the bathroom so he asked yunho to help him, because he's still weak. So they left minnie and junsu at the bed. After doing his thing, they went out of the bathroom and went back to the room. But they stopped and they stood at the door of their room. They didn't get in because they want to see and hear what suie is going to say to changmin.

 

Junsu is on changmin's right side he is patting changmin's head softly and lightly, so light that he barely touched changmin's head because he is somewhat afraid that he will hurt his little brother.

"Hi thewe baby minnie, I'm suie hyung. Come on say suie hyung, Su-ie Hyung" Junsu said, but when he got no respond from changmin he pouted and talked again

"You need to gwow fast so that we can pway alweady, I'm so happy that mommy and daddy got anothew baby, hihi. Don't be afwaid because suie hyung is always hewe fow you, suie hyung will fight all the monstews and bad guys so that minnie will stay safe. I wove you baby minnie" After he said that, he kissed changmin's head and finnaly lay down behind his brother and decided to sleep.

 

When yunho turned his head to jae, he saw his wife crying.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

"I'm just happy yunho, thanks for loving me and giving me two beautiful children"

"I should be the one thanking you" Yunho kissed jaejoong. A kiss that says he loves him very much. They decided to lay down with suie and minnie between them.

"I Love you suie, minnie and Yunnie. I'll do anything and everything to protect you" Jae said while looking at his sons. Yunho just smiled at him

"Yun, let's stay like this forever. Okay?"

"Ofcourse baby. Iloveyou so much"

 

--------------------------------

*Hides in the corner* OMG GUYS I DISAPOINTED YOU RIGHT? I'M SO SORRYYYYY, HUHU. But anyway here it is and i hope you liked it. Again i would like to apologize :(

 

Thanks for reading! See you again on my next stories! <3 xo