Clumsy encounter

Trophy Heart

Here I go. I walk down the street towards the huge glass building that can be seen from a mile away. 
I can't believe I'm doing this, what am I even thinking? I'm not actress material!I can't believe mum made me do this...but I guess it will help us pay the rent and we can start anew. 

Okay, this is it. I have to get this part- for mam. I can do this.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I can feel the air con from inside as I stand in front of the door. Slowly opening the door, I step inside. Looking around at what everyone is wearing, it makes me kind of anxious. I did wear my best clothing but that is merely just jeans a t-shirt and a hoodie. It's the  best I had, I can't help that I can't wear fancy things, I just hope they don't judge me too harshly! Wow! I've never seen a place like this before! So pristine and clean. As I turn my head from one side to another slowly, I notice all the fabulous things I can't afford. I wonder what my life will be like if I ace this audition? We can get a new house! Oh, and a new TV! What a about a new couch? Definitely one that folds out into a-

"Hello?? Helloooo? Anyone thereeee?" a voice calls out. The next thing I see is a hand in front of my face. 

"Aaah!" I shout as I jumped. What the hell? That gave me such a shock. Eerrmm, what the hell was that? I look in front of me and I notice this boy lying on the floor in front me...covered in coffee. Oh no!

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I exclaim. I am such a loser. I just stepped into the building and already I've managed to attack someone and scold them with coffee! I quickly grab some tissues out of my tacky brown bag and attempt to sort out the mess. Why do I  have to be so clumsy?!

"Here let me sort that out for you, I am sooooo sorryy!" I apologize while trying to dry his shirt. I am sooo not getting the part now. That's it, I'm done for, I should just go home.

Suddenly, he grabs my hand. 

"It's okay," he laughs, "I was trying to get your attention, I must've scared you- my fault."
I look at his face. His skin was so radiant, his eyes sparkling, his lips slightly tinted. He was like the perfect image. Damn, I've never seen any guy that was this good looking in my life! I knew people in the businesses tend to be handsome but wow this guy just didn't seem to be real. 

"Hello...?"

Hmmmm, my hand reaches out to his cheeks, I wonder? Is this guy even real? I pinch his cheeks suddenly, wow his skin is smooottthhh.

"OOOW!"

Oh.My.God. What am I doing?! I snatch my hand away from his face and quickly help him to stand up. Wow, that was awkward! What the hell am I doing?! get a grip.

"What did you do that for?" The guy says rubbing his cheek,"You have a really hard grip for a girl."

I stand there awkwardly not really sure what to say, so like an idiot I bow my head and say, "I'm really sorry! I didn't mean it! I can be such a douche at times! I promise it won't happen again, please forgive me!"

"Woah, woah, no worries," he says reassuringly,"The coffee was an accident and the cheek was just a...well I don't know- but it's okay."

He smiles at me. Wow, he really is perfect. He almost makes my heart flutter.  I just hope that I can still get  a chance to audition without me making a fool of myself like I already have- I'm such an idiot!

"Soooo, do you need help or anything?" he asked me,"I was going to ask if you were lost earlier because you were just standing awkwardly."

Oh god. He thought I was standing awkwardly, wow I really am bad with first impressions- I am so going to fail this audition.

"Well, I'm here to audition for this new show," I get out the card that I was given the other day,"This man wanted me to come, could you tell me where it is?"

"hhmmm," He looked interestingly at the card and smiled, "Your auditioning for a show? I know exactly where that is, I'll take you."

"Thanks!" I said with a smile, "and again I'm really sorry about the coffee."

He leads me towards the elevator and we stand outside. Wow, even the elevator is new! It seems to be faultless, no marks, no scratches, nothing!

"Soooo, you excited to do this show?" he asks, drinking the remains of his coffee.

"I don't have the part yet, but even so, I'm just really nervous. I'm not at all like some sort of actress or star, I'm not really celebrity material."

"Hey, if the director gave you this card, then you're definitely capable!" He reassures, but I'm not convinced.
The elevator opens and we both step in. He presses the button onto the 35th floor. 

"So do you even know what this show is about?" he asks.

"Nope, not a clue." I blurt out.

He smiles as he drinks his coffee. I have a feeling like he's hiding something, his smiling makes me uncomfortable, like there's something I don't know. 

"So, what exactly is this show about? I'm just acting right?" I ask, wanting him to tell me exactly what it is I obviously don't get. It's just a show, what is so special about this one? I go, I do a few acts and scenes, I finish.

"Oh no, you don't need to act," he says confusing me, he looks into my eyes, " it'll all be real."

Suddenly, I am pushed back onto the wall of the elevator. What the hell?! His hands are pressed on the wall to the side of my head, what is he doing?! My eyes are shut tight.Next thing I know, I can feel his soft lips on mine. His scent is sweet. His body pressed on mine, we don't move. His lips are delicate and perfect - neither dry nor rough. Then, he slowly pulls his lips away, and I open my eyes, to see him staring straight into them. I can feel his soft slow breathing as he keeps face close to mine. His soft hair touching my forehead. Then, I can feel him smiling. What just happened?! He lifts his hand and adjusts my fringe, his finger gliding across my forehead.

"Just a little demonstration," he says softly, his hand now on my chin lifting he head up so I look into his eyes,"of what the show will be like."

What?! I push him away quickly and wipe my lips while turning away. What is he on about?! Who the hell is he thinking he could just do that?! What was he thinking?! I stand there awkwardly pleading for the lift to hurry up and reach 25. He laughs to himself then reaches for my hand. As soon as I feel his touch, I pull away.
"Don't kid yourself," He says,"I know you liked it."
I could feel him smiling and it was really annoying me! Who does he even think he is?! I push him against the wall and grab his t-shirt. Although I am a girl, I'm also pretty strong.

"Oh, you want more of me do you," He smiles cheekily, biting his lips.

I quickly let go of him and he brushes out his t-shirt. I can't believe the nerve of him! 
Suddenly, the elevator door opened thank god! He stepped out in front of me and leaned close.

"By the way, I was just showing you what the show will be like and, don't deny, I know you liked it," he smiled,"and I can't wait for next time."

Then, he turned around and walked out, gesturing me to follow him, "Oh, you never told me your name. I'm Minhyuk by the way."

Oh. God. What is he talking about?Next time?What even is this show? I really don't know anything! But there is one thing I definitely know, I hate to admit it, but he was right.

I did like it.