W̶u̶ Oh Sehun

Half Demon, Half Angel

Sorry if this is a boring chapter >.< writers block


After Kris and Suho was kidnap Sehun started to be homeschooled by Kai, Tao, and Kyungsoo. He hid from the world, he couldn't go out and be exposed. Kyungsoo mostly helped with his homeschooling since Kai and Tao has work. 

 

Sehun would frequently go to the lake and sit there thinking about his parents; of course he never forgets to put his barrier on that he taught himself. He has been self teaching himself to control his powers. Sehun has become more quiet than before, he practices almost everyday to master his powers.

Sehun still talks to his family but he won't talk to anyone else.

 

Sehun has already past elementary school and he is starting his middle school soon with Kyungsoo. Everyday Sehun always thought, "I will find umma and appa". His only goal is to find his parents and have a normal family again.

 

Sehun would always go explore the forest to know where to go and how he'll get to the demon kingdom. The angel kingdom was fairly close to the center point of angels and demons. But for the demon kingdom it was more further away from it. So thats when Sehun started to study the ways in the forest.

 

(A/n: sorry guise I skipped again o-o)


 

Years has past and the news died about the half demon and half angel child. Soldiers gave up after losing traces of the child, but the name was never forgotten. Sehun was going to be a highschool student soon. It was almost the end of summer and Sehun was in town; not forgeting to change his presence to an angel. He was getting food for Kyungsoo to restock the kitchen. He looked at the paper and saw that he needed to get some fruits.

 

It was the afternoon and the town market was busy this time of day. He had to squeeze through the crowd of people trying to not get any attention. He finally made it to the front and saw variety of fruits. He checked the fruits if they have any bruises on them. 

 

After getting a decent amount of different kinds of fruit he went to the lady to pay for fruit. He waited in line and saw that the line was fairly short. In a few minutes he was in the front of the line. As he placed the fruits on the table the lady gave him a firtly look, but Sehun just ignored it.

 

"That will be $10 please, but for you I could give you a discount", said the lady hinting to go on a date with her. Sehun simply gave her $10 and left the lady with wide eyes.


 

Sehun opened the door and went inside. He took off his shoes and walked towards the kitchen. When he walked in he saw the shorter male cutting some vegetables. He walked behind the shorter male and said, "I got the stuff you wanted". Kyungsoo flinched and turned around with a knife in his hand. Sehun's eyes widen and puts his hands in the air 'surrendering'.

 

Kyungsoo chuckles at how Sehun acted and said, "You can put them on the table, dinner will be ready soon". Kyungsoo has been the 'umma' in the family but Sehun doesn't mind it one bit.

 

Sehun decided to go to the lake, he makes a barrier for himself and walked outside. He went to the same path his umma showed him before he got taken away. When he arrived he saw the lake shining from the sun. He sat down and layed his back on the grass. He started to think about the happy moments he had with his umma and appa.

 

A tear slid down his cheeks and he wiped it away with the back of his hand. he shook his head to not think of it anymore. He got up and walked back home trying to get the memories out of his head. He came back home and saw that it was already dinner. He took off his shoes and walked to the kitchen table.


 

He finished dinner and decided to go to sleep early. He took a shower and brushed his teeth. He got dressed and walked to his room. As he was walking in the hallway he stops and stares at a door. The room was his umma and appa's room. He remembers the moments when he played inside it. He shook it off and walked to his room.

 

Morning came and Sehun woke up from the sun shining on him. He slowly got up and stayed seated for a little bit then got up and walked to the living room. When he walked in the living room he saw that the room was empty. He assumed that everyone went to work. He was decided what to do today until he thought of checking his highschool for a bit.

 

He got dressed up and walked out the door; changing his presence too. The school wasn't far from his house so he got to be there fairly quick. 

 

He was now standing in front of the school building, studying it's features. The building's color was white with a little bit of dirt on the side but that didn't matter. He was walking back and forth looking up at the school that he didn't notice he bumped into someone. 

 

Sehun didn't flinch when he was bumped into, only the person stumbled back a bit. Sehun mumbled a faint 'sorry' to the person. He looked at the person to see that it was a cute looking boy. "I'm sorry I didn't see you there", the boy said backing away. The boy managed to look at the person. He saw that he was taller than him. But then he looked at his face, his face was so handsome with his sharp jaws.

 

"My name is Luhan, what about yours?", Luhan said wanting to get to know him more. Sehun just stared at him until he said, "Sehun". Luhan looked surprised at the answer from Sehun. Luhan still smiled and said, "Do you go to this school?". Sehun debated whether to tell Luhan if he did.

 

"Soon I will", was all Sehun said. Luhan nodded and said, "Well I hope to see you soon". Luhan started to walk off and Sehun just watched him.

(A/n: skipped again guise o-o)


 

The first day of school came and Sehun was putting on his uniform. He finished dressing so he grabbed his bag and walked to the living room. Kai was there and said, "Are you sure your ready for school?". "Don't worry I'm ready for this", Sehun responsed. He walked to the door not forgeting to change his presence and waving goodbye to his family.

 

He walked to school and when he made it to the front of the school. He saw so many people hug their friends and some were just lost looking. He walked inside and to the wooden board to find his class. He saw that he had history first, Room 1A. 

 

He walked towards his classroom. He saw that it was almost filled with students with they're friends. Sehun found a seat in the back of the corner room. He looked ou the window waiting for the teacher to come in. 

 

The teacher finally came in and said, "Hello my name is Ms. Lee, welcome to class". Sehun's eyes widen, he remembers her, his preschool teacher. It looks like she doesn't remember him yet. "We will start with introductions first, starting from the left to the right side", Ms. Lee said. Sehun chuckled inside that Ms. Lee still used some of the method from preschool.

 

When it was finally his turn he got up and said, "My name is Sehun". Almost everyone gasped at the name. "Are you the legendary half demon half angel Wu Sehun?!", one student said. 

 

"Who is this Wu Sehun. I've never heard of him before, My name is Oh Sehun"


Well sorry if this chapter was boring I had like writers block and stuff. Basically this story is like a filler and stuff o-o Sehun finally met Luhan O: