Surprise

Half Demon, Half Angel

(edited)


When Minho told him his name he gave Sehun a creepy smile. Sehun furrowed his brows and kept quiet. Everyone was watching intensively at the conversation with Minho and Sehun.

 

Luhan and Xiumin were watching the whole thing while hiding under the table. Xiumin had a feeling that Sehun was the half half kid, looks like his prediction was right. Luhan on the other hand was freaking out about the whole situation. His eyes kept moving from Sehun to Minho and the other demons in the back.

 

"Ah, I remember when you were still a little boy." Minho walked to one of the chairs and sat down. Students around him started to move away slowly. Sehun's eyes went wide, How did he know about me?

 

"You must be wondering how I knew you" Minho said like he was reading Sehun's mind. Sehun kept his guard up when he said that. "Well it's simple really, I was coincidentally in the tree right outside of the preschool you were in." Other people didn't hear but the teachers opened the doors to see what was going on, the other demons saw and went near them to make them quiet.

 

Ms. Lee was there watching the whole thing. Sehun. She saw the whole conversation between Sehun and Minho. When she first saw him she knew that it was Sehun, she could tell by his eyes. She remembers them.

 

"Once I saw what you did to the kids I knew I had to report back to the demon king, SM." "Once I told him, he told us to find you, but to our disappointment you're parents were only there." Luhan saw the rage in Sehun's eyes, he looked at him with sad eyes. 

 

"But you're stubborn parents wouldn't tell us where you were and so we just simply kidnap them." Everyone in the cafeteria gasped. They thought Sehun was a bad person but after hearing his past they pitied him. Luhan's eyes turned more sadder, he didn't know Sehun's past was this bad. Oh how he wish he could just run up to him and hug him right there.

 

"We waited for years for this, and now the time has finally come. We heard news of a so called "Oh Sehun" here but of course we didn't believe it." "Come with us, the king wants you, or we could go the hard way like we did with you're parents." Minho smirked. "Or we could kidnap the important people in your life." He continued. 

 

Sehun's eyes widen when he said the 'important people'. The first thing that came to his head was Luhan, he had to protect him. While Minho was continuing his story Sehun made a barrier around Luhan and Xiumin. 

 

Luhan saw something circling around him. It was a barrier, his eyes widen and he looked at Xiumin. "So he has more than one power." Xiumin whispered. Luhan became speechless after hearing that Sehun could use multiple powers. 

 

"Not talking now huh? Should we go the hard way?" "You think I can't feel that you made a barrier over there." Minho pointed at Xiumin and Luhan. Both of their eyes widen, They're going to kidnap us? Luhan's now more frighten than before.

 

Sorry...

 

He heard someone said in his head. He knew that voice. He looked at Sehun who's back was turned away from them.

 

Sorry that your in this now.

 

"You hear it too don't you?" Xiumin asked him. Luhan nodded his head still eyes on Sehun. "I see, I guess we'll go the hard way huh?" Minho gestured his backup and pointed at Luhan and Xiumin. Before they got there Sehun teleported there first. 

 

He finally let his true colors out.

 

His eyes are now red and blue. He let his presense go, he let it all go. Everyone gasped at the red and blue eyes Sehun has. "Well look what we have here, you finally let yourself loose huh?" 

 

The other demons started to walk up slowly but Sehun brought out his dark powers and shaped it into a sword. He started to slash at each demon. He got hit too but he healed them up while fighting.

 

He swung his sword at this one demon but his agility was too fast for Sehun and so he teleported behind him and hit the back of Sehun's neck. Sehun slowly started to see black and he got hit again.

 

Then he finally out.

 

The demons went to they're next target and teleported around the table they were under. They burned the table down and quickly hit the back of both of they're necks.

 

They both out.


 

Luhan woke up to see that he saw darkness around him. He looked around and saw that he was in a cell. A magic proof cell to be exact. He looked around his surroundings and he spotted Xiumin, then he spotted this strange looking man in the corner.

 

Then he found Sehun, and a man caressing his hair. He saw the man smiling when he touched Sehun's hair. Luhan didn't know why but he felt this sudden rage inside of him. "Who are you?" he questioned. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." the strange man assured him.

 

He looked at Xiumin for an explanation and Xiumin said, "We've been kidnapped by the demons and we've been thrown into this cell with them." He explained. Luhan slowly nodded remembering that he was knocked out by the other demons. He wonders why he and Xiumin has been thrown with them.

 

"Who are you?" Luhan said looking at the guy that was caressing Sehun's hair. The angelic looking male looked up and said, "Oh well I'm-"

 

"U-umma?"


Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 

I had trouble deciding if they should get kidnap or run away but I decided that they should just get kidnap.

Dont worry there will be hunhan moments. XD