Episode 2 : Newly Wed House ~ !

We got Married Christmas / Global Edition ~ ! ( Another Exo Version ~!! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay & Aya were in their New Neighborhood, where their new home is. They were handed a note , which said. " To Aya & Lay ; today is the day where you get your new home ~ ! "  Aya only understood the " New Home ~ "  part and before they went to their new home, Aya said. " Yeobo ~ " Lay still blushed, lightly. He still wasn't use to it, but he really like being called ' Yeobo ' because that meant that she thinks of him as an actually husband. " Yeobo ~ , I Saw once .. in a drama. Um .. Guy carries women to house. " Aya brighten up and Lay was thinking about it and than went closer to Aya and picked her up bridal style. 

Aya blushed , when Lay picked her up. She asked him. " Yeobo , A-am i heavy ? " Lay shook his head. " No. " Aya was happy and said. " Really ? " Lay shook his head. When they got to the uphill, Lay found their Home. { http://24.media.tumblr.com/957c4b783d34f1fcec69ae82588f2548/tumblr_mqypynBeIn1rtvn5ho1_400.jpg } Once Lay got to they home, he still carried her, Aya helped open the door and once they both went inside, Aya saw the Floor Piano she asked Lay if he could put her down, and Lay notice , what she wanted to go, and He took her There and set her down. She was Infront of the floor Piano , and she pressed one of the Keys with her Foot, and she made a Happy and Brightfull laughter, and Lay was happy that she was. 

She got on the Piano and She started Playing Exo's Wolf alittle, and Asked Lay. " Yeobo, can you Help me ? With Song ..? " Lay nodded his head, and then he got on, And They both Started Playing Exo and than Lay broke out into dancing and Made Aya laugh. 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 

( This is the Living room. : http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JT47Z9xc318/T_4osX--jII/AAAAAAAADXs/PKuX59yb9to/s1600/casinha+praia+clean+(2).jpg : I made up the Piano, and what I'm thinking where the Floor Piano should be is Behind the white Couch. ) 

Q : " When you First Came inside the House ? " 

Aya Scratched the Back of her head. " At First, I really didn't like the House, Because to me, it seem plain alittle bit. But When Yeobo carried me to the Piano it made me feel, like It's just Us, Like me and Him with the piano. But also i felt as, that i should enjoy the house like Yeobo. " 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 

Q : " When You First Came inside the Home ? " 

" I really Enjoyed it. But when Aya, .. I saw her face, that you really didn't enjoy the House. But When i set her down infront of the piano, i felt that, she really enjoyed the home, when she was laughing and being Bright. " 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 

Than Aya said. " Yeobo, Let's be on our knees, and Play ? " Lay nodded his head, and they got on their Knees, and Lay started out Playing the first notes of Wolf, and than Aya came on Sehun's Part and Lay stopped, and Looked at her. She Laughed and asked. " Yeobo ? What .. ? " Lay chuckled and began playing, and they finished. Aya laughed, and They Began with them showing their Stuff with Each other. Aya was First. She first got out was a Jewelry Box. " Yeobo, This is for you, and me. " She Opened it, to reveal couple Rings. { http://data1.whicdn.com/images/47306042/large.jpg } Lay Nodded his Head, and He grabbed the Ring with the Diamond Heart and lightly grabbed Her Right Index Finger, and put the Ring on the Finger, Aya did the same thing. Lay & Aya showed the Camera & Viewers the rings. 

She than got out matching Aprons. " This .. For us, when Cooking. " { http://phyllisdobbs.info/wp-content/uploads/dogs-life-aprons-phyllis-dobbs.jpg } They both put on their Aprons, Lay wearing the Blue one, Aya wearing the Pink. Than she went to her second box, and opened it to reveal .. Her favorite animal !!. She has the pillows, couch blanket , and the umbrella, she pressed the button on the umbrella handle, and the umbrella positioned it self covering Aya and Lay. 

Lay laughed, and Aya pressed the handle button again, and the Umbrella went back to his normal position. She than got out her Album, and showed it to Lay, who opened it , looking at her as a baby to child. 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Q : " When she showed you her Albums ? " 

" I Felt happy that she trusted me enough to show me her albums. That trust to me is growing more and more stronger. "

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 

Than it was Lay's Turn. He took out emoji cups, He told her. " These are Emoji Cups. Its for us to tell us, if one of us is upset / Happy / or anything else. " Aya nodded her head, and than He took out a Bunny, a big white bunny with sunglasses, and a green hat. She took it in her arms and said. " It's .. Its cute. Yeobo, who gave you bunny ? " Lay told her that a fan gave it to him. She asked. " Was it .. gi - girl ? " Lay nodded his head, and Aya looked at him with Sad eyes, and Lay chuckled and side hugged her and said. " We're married ~ " Aya chuckled, and than set the bunny next to her cat stuffed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter