Episode 1 ~

We got Married Christmas / Global Edition ~ ! ( Another Exo Version ~!! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Show First starts out with the show up in the air showing the world the snowy , Winter day of Seoul. Than they end up infront of S.M Building and than inside the Studio of Exo, where Lay is presented. Lay Notices the Camera and smiles , which revealing his cute dimple. 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Q : " Feeling Before Meeting Wife ? " 

" I feel ... Um ... Excited. " Lay doesn't show a excited face, and than finally did when he did. " Ah - Ha ~ " The Interviewers in the Background chuckle. He Continued by saying. " I may not look excited but , I really am. I - It's just that , i'm really mostly nervous about getting married. And so i hope my members & Fans are cheering for me ! " 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 

Lay was handed a note, which said. " To Lay ; Today is the day where you meet your new Wife ~ "  Lay finished reading it , and than smiled and waved at the Camera before proceeding to go and meet his new wife !.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 

* The New Wife * 

The camera was showing alittle bit of her face, and than finally her face. Aya waved at the Camera and said. " He - Hello ~ " She laughed at herself for being way too shy. 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Q : " Do you know who your Husband is ? " 

" Uh .. Exo Zhang Yixing ? " 

Q : " Your Favorite Exo Member ? " 

Aya laughed and covered alittle and than uncovered it and said. " Sehun. " She leaned forward and laughed even more. The Interviewers in the Background laughed at Aya for being embarrassed to say it. 

Q : " Reason ? " 

After Aya stopped laughing. She said. " I like Sehun's Face. And I like Lay's Body ~ " Everyone there ( Expect Lay ; Who is at the Winter Cafe ) started laughing at her Humor and she covered and laughed. 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Lay was sitting there quietly and patiently , And He sighed and he looked out the Window, and Back Out, Aya arrived few minutes after Lay and Passed the Glass Window , Where Lay was looking through, and she stopped at the Corner and peeked her head to see if Lay was there and once she saw that he wasn't she than walked to the door and Opened it. Lay ( Who was looking at the door ) waited and than Once Aya was Inside , they met each other and Lay was slightly staring at her Akwkardly, yet still smiling. And Aya , who was smiling and laughing. 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ 

Q : " Aya's First Impression ? " 

" Somewhat Happy and Bright. She has the personality

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter