"Where's Woohyun, Hoya, and Dongwoo?"

Idiots Who Are Angels

(Jiyeon's P.O.V.)

               It was lunch time and surprisingly, I brought my own lunch and I didn't have to buy food from the cafeteria. I decided to get away from Yumi for today, since I know if she sees me, she's going to make fun of me and maybe scold me for what I've done to Mrs. Ying. So, I decided to sit down behind this big tree in the school's backyard. It's very calm there and also very breezy. I opened my bag and took out the kimchi soup I made this morning before I went to school. I grabbed a spoon and started to eat. I could hear sounds of the birds that were flying up on the sky. This was my favorite hide-out place since I've came here because it's very silent here, so I can think about anything. I continued eating in peace until out of a sudden, I heard voices. 

"Hyung, why can't we eat in the cafeteria instead?" I heard one familiar voice whining. "Because it's more quiet here," a more deeper voice replied. As they continued their conversation, their footsteps were getting closer towards me. It sounds like Infinite, but what are they doing here. . . 

I quickly took out my book and pretended that I was reading as they slowly passed by me. A heavy sigh of relief came out from me. I continued eating until I suddenly heard, "Wait! Was that Jiyeon? Jiyeon!!" It was obvious that it was from Sungyeol. Aish, such an idiot. He walked up next to me and smiled. "Jiyeon-ah! What are you doing here?" 

"I'm eating lunch," I rolled my eyes. "Oh, really? If you're eating lunch, then come with us. You can eat lunch with us," I heard the Infinite members' footsteps coming towards me. 

"Sungyeol-ah! Hurry up, what are you doing? I'm so hungry," A voice whined. Suddenly, I looked up and saw all the Infinite members. They were all looking at me. "Oh my god, Jiyeon-ah! Hi!" Sungjong waved his hand to me excitedly. I awkwardly waved my hands back. 

"Can we eat food now?" One of the guys sighed. He looked like the oldest so he was probably Sunggyu. 

"Guys, this is Jiyeon. She's eating lunch here all by herself. I was wondering if we could eat lunch with her together here. She's a really good friend of ours, please?" Sungyeol looked at s, with a persuasive look. "Yeah hyung, can we please eat lunch with her?" Sungjong added, while pouting. Cute boy. 

I interrupted. I didn't want them thinking I forced Sungyeol to ask them to have lunch with me. I didn't want them to pity me. "You know, it's okay if you-" Before I finished my sentence, all the members said, "Sure, no problem," in agreement.

Sungyeol and Sungjong both jumped up and down, high-fiving each other. As expected, idiots. We were sitting in a circle and awkwardness surrounded us. The guys kept sending glances at me, and I didn't know what to do. 

"How about if we introduce ourselves?" One guy broke the silence. He had a very exciting smile and since Yumi is very obsessed with Infinite, I think his name is Dongwoo but I'm not that sure. "Good idea," another guy agreed. 

"Leader hyung, you go first." Sungyeol said, while looking at their leader who was smiling but he looked like he wasn't really interested on introducing himself. "Hi, my name is Sunggyu. I'm Infinite's leader, it's nice to meet you." He looked at me and smiled a little. I nodded with a small smile as well. After Sunggyu introduced himself, all s were looking at him with a look. "What?" He asked. 

"Hyung, that was a boring introduction and that smile looked so fake," Sungyeol rolled his eyes. Sunggyu looked at them with a surprised expression and he shrugged. "That's how I do introductions. Did you expect something more. . . exciting?" He looked at them with an annoyed expression. "Yes, we did." All the members chorused. "Aish, shut up. This is lunch time, not an interview." He said frankly and continued to eat his rice cake. 

"Dino hyung, have a turn." Sungjong said while looking at the guy with the exciting smile. The guy looked at Sungjong and he was ready to laugh. "Dino hyung?" He asked, preventing to laugh. "Yes," replied Sungjong with a grin. The guy shook his head and looked at me. "Yo, my name is Dongwoo. I'm from Infinite. Cool rapper man yo," He rapped. "...who likes to touch our butts," Sungjong added. I chuckled, while the members laughed even Dongwoo. "Lee Sungjong, I am so done with you." Dongwoo said, while laughing his off. 

 After about 5 minutes of laughing, everyone calmed down. The next guy who had dark hair and after he finished drinking banana milk, he was about to speak. I knew him very well since Yumi hung out with him a lot. Kim Myungsoo. L. "Guys, guys, guys. Shush, the prince is about to speak." Sungyeol joked and with that, he earned a playful punch on his arm from Myungsoo. The guy looked at me with a charismatic smile. "Hi, my name is Kim Myungsoo. I'm the face of Infinite, call me L." 

"Ayyyyeeeee," the guys chorused in a "you-can-do-so-much-better-than-that-" look. "What?" L looked at them, with a confused expression. "Honey, you can do so much better than that." Sungyeol said, while shaking his head. Everyone nodded in agreement. L rolled his eyes at all of them. "How am I supposed to introduce myself then? Get a parachute, fly on a parachute while holding a big banner that says "My Name Is L" as I descend to the ground?" 

"Oh my god, that's a great idea! I should do that!" Sungyeol blurted out excitedly as everyone burst into laughter. "No, seriously. It's not funny. That's a really great idea. I'm going to go get a parachute." Sungyeol said, as he stood up. "Yo choding, sit back down." Sunggyu shook his head and ate another rice cake. Sungyeol pouted and took a bite of his hamburger. "Who's next?" Sungjong said, while chewing lemon candies in his mouth. Our eyes met and he chuckled and I did as well. 

"I'll be next," a guy with another black hair suggested. He looked at me and smiled, as he took one last sip of his chocolate milk. "Hi, I'm Woohyun. But you can call me tonight," he laughed as the guys bursted out with laughter together with him. Dongwoo covered Woohyun's mouth, preventing him to say anything more while surprisingly in my thought, I was blushing. 

"Okay Woohyun-hyung, that's enough." Sungyeol confronted and continued laughing. Sunggyu couldn't eat any more of his rice cakes, since he was laughing so hard. Sungjong walked up to me while smiling and handed me a piece of lemon candy. "Here have some lemon candy to forget Woohyun-hyung's introduction," I chuckled and placed the lemon candy in my mouth. "Thank you," I smiled and Sungjong nodded, as he went back to his spot, eating more lemon candies. 

"Okay, let's move on. Let me introduce Woohyun-hyung for you. His name is Nam Woohyun, and don't call him tonight." Sungyeol grinned, as everyone chorused in laughter and even Woohyun himself couldn't catch his breath. 

"Everyone, please be quiet. I'm going to speak." One guy said, as everyone stopped laughing and paid attention to him. He had dark hair also and you could see that he takes care of his body a lot because of his muscles. I'm starting to wonder if this dark hair thing is probably a concept? 

The guy looked at me with a sweet smile. I could tell his personality was way different than the other members, but yet..I think each members' personalities are different. I guess I'll find out more about that later. 

"Hi, I'm Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya. I'm the most athletic member in Infinite," he smiled and waved at me. I waved back at him and smiled. He walked up to me and handed me a banana milk. "You can have that," he said with a smile again. "Thank you." I smiled. Before he went and sat back down, he asked, "Would you like me to open it for you?" I shook my head shyly, "Nah, it's fine. I can do it myself. Thank you anyways." I smiled and he nodded, sitting back down. 

I looked at everyone and it seemed like they were still expecting for something more. Hoya looked at them all. All the members' eyes were darted to him. Hoya looked like he was thinking and after about 2 minutes, I heard an "Aha!" Everyone sighed in relief as Hoya stood up. I didn't know what he was going to do, but since the guys looked excited, it's probably something amazing. Hoya started dancing. His dance skills were very powerful and he was really good. After he finished dancing, he concluded with a perfect 90-degress angle bow. Everybody applauded. 

Out of a sudden, Woohyun interrupted. "Hey, I can dance too as powerful as Hoya!" The guys looked at Woohyun with a discouraged expression and shook their heads. "No, you cannot. Lets stick with you as a vocalist," Sungyeol said, shaking his head. 

Woohyun didn't listen to Sungyeol and he grabbed on a tree, and started pole dancing. I was surprised, everyone was. "Uh~" Woohyun started to moan as he continued dancing. Sungyeol quickly covered my eyes with his hand. "Woohyun-hyung, Jiyeon is too innocent to see this!" Sungyeol shouted as he quickly removed his hands away from my eyes. Dongwoo and Hoya helped each other and carried Woohyun back to where he was sitting. They were guarding him, in case he does something "un-innocent" again. 

"Told you I could do it too," Woohyun grinned, showing his beautiful teeth. "That was not even close to my dancing," Hoya spoke. "What do you want me to do then? Should I dance to a girl group?" He asked, looking at the members like a little puppy. "No no no, please. I think you've showed us enough." Sungjong replied, trying to get the image of Woohyun "tree-dancing" out. 

"Okay, lets continue with the introduction. Lunch time is almost over," Sungyeol said, as he looked at his wrist watch. "Anyways, it's my turn." He continued. "Hi Jiyeon, I'm Sungyeol. You probably know me because of that "incident" that happened today." He chuckled and I chuckled as well. 

"You guys had an incident?" Woohyun asked. I and Sungyeol both nodded. "When?" Woohyun continued. "This morning. Sungjong was there too," Sungyeol replied, while smiling. "Wait. . . don't tell me you guys had a. . . ?!" Woohyun shouted in surprise. "I heard !" L, who I didn't even realized he was sleeping, woke up by the sound of Woohyun shouting. 

I, Sungjong, and Sungyeol's eyes were wide open as we stared at Woohyun, gritting our teeth. "Somebody please take Woohyun-hyung back inside the school!" Sungyeol yelled. I could tell he was infuriated. Like, if that was a joke then. . . that's just upsetting. 

"We'll take him back inside the school. It was a great lunch guys, and it's nice to meet you Jiyeon-ssi. I hope we meet again in the future." Hoya said, smiling while dragging Woohyun with him. "Yeah, I'll go with Hoya as well. You were really nice Jiyeon-ssi, and I'm really sorry about Woohyun. Sometimes, he just blurts out things he doesn't really mean. Hope we meet again in the future," Dongwoo smiled, as he grabbed his lunch bag and helped Hoya with Woohyun. 

"Nooooooo~! I want to hear the ," Woohyun whined, as he was getting dragged by Hoya and Dongwoo. 

"So, what ?" L asked, looking at us. "Go back to sleep," Sungyeol rolled his eyes as L pouted, but obeyed him afterwards. "I forgot to introduce myself," Sungjong pouted, as he chewed another lemon candy. "Sungjong-ah, toss me some lemon candy." Sungyeol commanded as Sungjong tossed him some. 

"Well, that was a fun lunch." Sungjong said, while leaning on a tree. I, Sungyeol, and Sungjong were sitting next to each other. It was kind of awkward, but I felt comfortable so it didn't really matter. "Yeah, if only Woohyun-hyung didn't ruin it with all his stupid ual comments," Sungyeol replied. Sungjong nodded. "We're very sorry Jiyeon-ssi," Sungyeol said sighing. "It's okay if you don't want to be friends with us anymore, since we are just a bunch of idiots. We might look cool while performing but in real life, we're just a bunch of ignorant idiots." 

I looked at both of them with a surprised expression. "Are you guys serious?! You guys are like so funny! To be honest, I enjoyed this lunch time with all of you. This was probably the best lunch time I've ever had. I've learned a lot about you all and you guys are really enjoyable to be with. I would like to be friends with all of you forever, heck yeah." I told all of them, as I took a bite of my pizza. 

"Really?" Sungyeol looked at me, shocked. "Of course." I nodded. "So, you don't care if we're a bunch of idiots?" Sungjong asked. "Why would I?" I replied. "All of you are more funnier and interesting than my so-called best friend." 

"Yay!" Sungjong and Sungyeol both stood up and once again, jumped up and down in happiness. I shook my head and chuckled. "Come on Jiyeonnie, join us!" Sungjong suggested as he took my left hand and Sungyeol took my right hand, and I started jumping up and down with them. 

"This is fun!" I said happily. "Lets play tag," Sungyeol recommended and we did rock, paper, scissors to see who's it. First, it was Sungyeol and Sungjong. Sungjong picked paper, while Sungyeol picked rock. Sungjong won. Next was I and Sungyeol. I picked scissors and Sungyeol picked paper. So, Sungyeol was the one who was it. I started running around and so did Sungjong. I was Sungyeol's target so I had to keep running. After about 10 minutes of running, I was out of breath. Sungyeol tagged me, and he celebrated his victory by himself. The doorbell suddenly rang which means, it was time for the next period. The speaker outside was really loud and whenever, I'm here, it always hurts my ears. 

"What did I miss?" Sunggyu, who I didn't also realize was sleeping and I didn't even know he was there, woke up and asked. "Hyung, you missed a lot. It's time to go back inside," Sungyeol said, while picking up his lunch bag. 

"That was a really fun lunch, we should gather together often." I said, and they all nodded in agreement with me. "Yeah, we should. Maybe we can do that every lunch time," Sungjong said. I nodded. "Great idea. I'll tell the other guys later," 

"Where's Woohyun, Hoya, and Dongwoo?" Sunggyu asked, yawning. "Long story," Sungyeol said. "Yeah, don't even ask." Sungjong said, shaking his head. "I'm going to head inside the school first. That was a great lunch. It was nice to meet you Jiyeon-ssi," Sunggyu smiled. I nodded and bowed, "Nice to meet you too." Sunggyu headed back inside the school. 

"Hold on, I have to wake up Myungsoo." Sungyeol said, as we waited for him. "Yah! Sleeping beauty, wake up." Sungyeol said as he attempted to wake up L. L moved a bit and slowly opened his eyes. "What?" He asked. "It's time for the next period," Sungyeol said. "Lunch is over already?" L yawned, and grabbed his lunch bag. He ran back inside the school. I, Sungyeol, and Sungjong started to head back inside the school. 

"Jiyeon-ah, open up." Sungjong said, as I opened my mouth and he fed me a lemon candy. "Yah, Lee Sungjong! Me too," Sungyeol pouted and handed Sungyeol a lemon candy. "You fed Jiyeon but not me? Oh, I see how it is." Sungyeol pouted more and chewed the lemon candy. 

I chuckled then said, "I have a question." Both of them turned to look at me. "What is it?" 

"Sunggyu doesn't take classes anymore, right?" I asked. "Nope," Sungyeol said. "He already finished college as well," 

"So, what does he do after like, for example this time? If he doesn't take any more classes.." I said, with a confused tone. "All he basically does is go to our dorm or sometimes, he stays in the practice room here and composes different songs that we could use for our comebacks and stuff. He has basically all the freedom," Sungjong explained. "Ohhh, that makes a lot of sense." I nodded. 

"Sunggyu-hyung looks very old to go to school anymore, I know." Sungyeol chuckled, which made me chuckle as well. "No, not that. But I've heard that he was born in like 1989, so I knew he doesn't take classes anymore but I was just wondering like what does he do here if he doesn't basically go to school," I said and they nodded. 

"Oh, and usually like lunch time..he checks on us and stuff if we're like in trouble," Sungjong said and I nodded. We entered the entrance of the school and we were heading to different classes now. "Jiyeon-ssi!" Sungyeol called out and I turned around. "We don't have schedules today, so we'll meet you out in the backyard again maybe so we can hang out," He said and I nodded. "Okay." I ran to class, and so did they. 


 tumblr_m9p2fzlXh81r0kpz5o1_500_large.gif              Woohyun-image-woohyun-36605120-500-402.j

                                (Here is the when Hoya was dancing)                                                                                               (Here is Woohyun trying to "tree-dance")