"Did you just..smile?"

Idiots Who Are Angels

(Sungjong's P.O.V.)

             I took the tool from her hand and started digging the soil. I avoided eye-contact with her, since the atmosphere was so awkward. Like, we haven't even met or talked before but here I am, suddenly barging in, trying to help her. I continued what I was doing, while whistling. She was looking at me silently. 

"Um..you know, I can do that myself," she spoke. I chuckled a bit, "Nah, it's fine. It looks like you need help here," 

All I could see her do was nod. I expected her to say more words but no, she was extremely quiet. She looked like one of those shy girls. "So..um you're Jiyeon, right?" I attempted to start a conversation. She nodded, "Yeah. And you're Sungjong? From Infinite?" She responded. I nodded. "Yeah." 

"Shouldn't you be working with Sungyeol and L?" She asked, while staring at one of the flowers in front of her. "Uh yeah, but Sungyeol's doing a good job and Myungsoo...well, he's flirting," I laughed a little, not really knowing what to do, after saying that sentence. "Yeah, I know. That's my best friend that's flirting with him. She's supposed to garden here with me, but eh." She sighed. 

I looked at her, but she avoided looking at me. "You're really shy, aren't you?" I asked her, waiting for a response. What she only did was nod. I tried to think of something exciting to say, but I couldn't think of one. Surprisingly, she spoke. "Um..this has been bothering me since you said it, but how do you know my name?" 

I placed down the tool and looked at her. "First of all, you should look at me," I said playfully, as she took a deep breath and made eye-contact with me. Such pretty eyes. "Well, just because I'm one of the most popular guys in the school and that, my parents own this school, doesn't mean I don't pay attention to everyone else. And also, you're extremely smart. I heard you received a scholarship?" She nodded. "Oh, and yeah." 

"Did that answer your question?" I chuckled. "Pretty much," she responded. 

"Ayyeeeeeeee," I turned around and saw Sungyeol-hyung. "Oh hi, Sungyeol-hyung." I waved, smiling. "Sungjong-ah, is this your girlfriend?" He looked at Jiyeon. "What? No. Of course not. Hyung, shut up," I playfully rolled my eyes. Usually when Sungyeol-hyung starts teases me, Myungsoo ends it but Myungsoo is too busy flirting. 


 (Jiyeon's P.O.V.)

               "Sungjong-ah, is this your girlfriend?" I heard Sungyeol say, and I could feel that he was looking at me. Girlfriend? Really? Sungjong then told him to shut up, which I was okay with. I get used to teasing a lot. Infact, I grew up with people teasing me. Sungyeol then kneeled down beside me, helping Sungjong and I digging up the soil. 

"Alright, if you're going to be Sungjong's girlfriend, you need to know all these things," Sungyeol started. This guy, aish. What doesn't he understand about shutting up? "Sungyeol-hyung!" Sungjong whined. "Okay, so first of all, Sungjong loves cuddles, you gotta give him cuddles. He loves cute girls, so you gotta act cute. He wants a girlfriend that would only think about him, and not about other guys," Ignoring Sungjong's whining, Sungyeol continued. 

I listened to what he was saying. "Sungjong also wants a girl to be very-" Before Sungyeol could finish, Sungjong picked up the gardening hose and threatened to spray Sungyeol with it. "On second thought, uh nevermind," Sungyeol smiled innocently and skipped back to gardening his own area. 

Sungjong kneeled back down and continued gardening. "I'm really sorry about Sungyeol-hyung. He's just an idiot," Sungjong chuckled a bit. I smiled a bit and said, "Nah, it's okay. He's funny." He looked at me with a shocked expression. "What?" I said, confused. 

"Did you just..smile?" He asked me, still with a surprised face. "Um, yeah?" I responded, with confusion. "Oh my god, you smiled." Sungjong said in a "Wow, I can't believe it," look. 

"Hey, don't make such a big deal of me smiling." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not. It's because it's my first time seeing you smile, and your smile is just very pretty." Sungjong smiled sweetly. "Sungjong, no." I said, annoyed. "Jiyeon, yes." Sungjong mocked me. 

I sighed and continued gardening, ignoring his annoying presence. He slowly looked at me and laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked, confused. "Your face expressions are so silly," He laughed again. "No, it isn't." I glared at him. "Yes it is," he defended, still laughing. Aish, this guy is so annoying. When can Science Class be done? I've had enough with this annoying idiot. 

I decided to ignore him and touched the beautiful flowers. "Yah, why aren't you talking now?" He laughed, and he picked up a rose and allowed me to smell it. I looked at him surprised. "Sungjong.." I said slowly. "Yes?" He asked. "Where..did you get that rose from?" I looked at him, ready to explode. If he picked that rose from the garden, I will literally punch his face even if we just met today. 

He looked at me with a little pouty face. "I kind of..picked up one of the roses from the..garden," He said slowly and I could tell he was a little nervous. "Sungjong!" I yelled with annoyance. It was probably the first time I've heard myself yell. "I'm sorry~" He pouted, attempting to hand me the rose. I refused to take the rose from him. Aish, idiot. 

Finally, an idea popped out in my head. I'll probably get in trouble for this but, revenge is going to taste good. I picked up the garden hose, grinned evilly, and sprayed Sungjong with it. He stood up and screamed, "Yahhhh! Jiyeon, stopppppp," he whined and tried to cover himself with his hand. I continued spraying him with the hose and Sungyeol walked up to me, saw Sungjong, and laughed loudly. 

"Spray me too~" Being the idiot that he is, Sungyeol stood next to Sungjong and whined. I laughed. First time I've actually done it. I actually laughed. I sprayed Sungyeol with the hose as well. He was dancing all around like some kind of maniac, while Sungjong was hiding behind a tree, avoiding the water. 

Suddenly, Mrs. Ying appeared and saw me, spraying the guys with the hose and she screamed, "Ahhhhh, Jiyeon! Stop that! Stop!" She screamed. I saw her and I froze, but little did I know that the hose was no longer pointing to the guys, but instead it was pointing to her, which means I was spraying her with the hose. 

Yumi quickly ran up to me and un-plugged the hose from the outlet, and I looked at everyone. They were staring at me. What have I done? I'm supposed to be the perfect student. I can't get in trouble. I'm so stupid, wow. 

Mrs. Ying was all wet and she looked at me with a death glare. However, Sungjong and Sungyeol were laughing out loud, holding their stomachs. They were so wet, that it looked like they peed their pants. 

Sungyeol ran up to me and surprising hugged me. "Daebak! Jiyeon, that was daebak," He laughed. Sungyeol hugged me which means that my clothes are wet as well. In addition to that, Sungjong also ran up to me and hugged me tightly, that I couldn't even breathe and patted my head then walked inside back at the school, along with Sungyeol. 

"Everyone, get back inside. I need to have a little discussion with the principal," Mrs. Ying glared at me and stomped inside the school. I could tell she was frustrated because the clicks of her heels were so loud. 


tumblr_inline_mytwb2Izh51qf2txv.gif sungjong-sungyeol-o.gif

Just a couple of gifs of Sungyeol and Sungjong being the cute little idiots that they are, with an extra Grandpa Gyu in the first one~