Fragrance

Fragrance

 

"Time to meet Dara noona~!" Niel happily skipped outside of his house, chipper than Chip and Dale.
"Hey, Niel, over here!" Dara waved at him, smiling brightly despite her rebellious clothing. 
"Hi, noona~." He scrunched his nose and gave her a big hug.
"Let's go and have our picnic at the park." Dara ruffled his hair and held his hand then they walked to the park.
 
They reached the park and immediately set up the necessities for the picnic. Dara cooked a lot of good food for Niel. There was kimchi, samgyupsal and a lot of other delicious food.
"This looks so good, noona." Niel's eyes grew big and he couldn't wait to eat.
"Open up." Dara was about to feed him some kimchi.
"Aaaaaaah." He adorably ate the kimchi.
"So, how is it?" Dara asked.
"Very tasty!~" He ate more food.
"Just eat up aryt."
"Hey noona, you smell really good. What's your perfume?" 
"Thank you, Niel. It's Top Luv perfume."
 
They're now done eating and cleaned up the area.
"Hey, you gotta meet Tia now." Dara reminded him.
"Oh, right! See you, noona." He kissed Dara on the cheek and ran away, blushing.
"Oh, that kid. I hope he realizes that he needs to choose only one girl. We both know that we're just using each other to satisfy ourselves." Dara thought to herself.
 
As Niel was heading over to meet Tia, he realized something. Dara's scent is still evident on him which is why he came up with a plan.
"To the perfume store..." He chicly went inside the store and grabbed a bottle of "Top Luv".
"This'll hide my crime." He grinned devilishly and went to see Tia.
 
He's now outside Tia's house and he went inside without asking for permission, he headed straight to Tia's room. 
"Hi Nie-" Before she could finish, Niel had interupted her.
"Here, spray this on." He threw the bottle at her.
"Why?" She refused to put it on. Niel then pinned her down onto her bed and placed his face near hers.
"Just wear it." He said with an intense gaze and she nodded weakly. Tia's face turned bright red. Niel, who found it attractive, kissed Tia's lips and let her go.
"You ruined my lip gloss!" Tia complained.
"You want me to re-apply it with my lips again?" Niel smirked.
"No, I'll apply it myself." She rushed to her bathroom and put on the perfume and re-applied her makeup.
 
Tia was done getting ready and Niel observed her glamorous figure.
"What are you looking at?" She was disturbed.
"Your iness." He ertedly replied.
"Shut up. Where are we going anyway?" Tia said as she fixed her hair.
"To the club." Niel calmly said.
"But we're just minors!" Tia wasn't in for this.
"But I have sources. Let's go." Before Tia could say anything, he grabbed her and took her to the club.
 
Since Dara and Niel once went to the club, Niel immediately gained access to it alongside with Tia. When they got inside, Niel didn't even look at Tia and just drank a lot of soju while flirting with girls.
"Yah!" Tia tried to get the already drunk Niel's attention.
"Shut up!" Niel yelled and pushed her to the wall.
"Don't you know that I've been cheating on you since day one?! Go away you're useless." Niel said in drunken state and was tipsy enough to fall on Tia's s.
"Damn you, Niel!" She pushed Niel away and left the club, sobbing.
 
Dara, who happened to be nearby, noticed Tia leaving and Niel just staring into space, drawing pictures in the air. She went toward Niel and hit his head.
"Oh, nooooona~~~~~" He changed back into his cute side, still drunk.
"What's wrong with you?!" She dragged him outside the club and into her place.
 
After an hour, Niel woke up feeling very dizzy.
"Where am I?" He asked himself while he was lying down on Dara's couch.
"You're in my place." Dara said and helped him get up. Niel then suddenly remembered what he had done to Tia.
"Crap, Tia!" He hissed in anger.
"Niel, I know you have feelings for her." Dara smiled at him.
"Noona..." He haughtily took his shirt off and pinned Dara down onto the couch. It was very similar to what he did to Tia earlier.
"Let's have fun, noona." He smirked devilishly.
"Tch. You don't even know which side of yours to use." Dara smirked back.
"Using malicious ways to make up for your mistake. Niel, you wouldn't stoop so low." She looked at him straight in the eye. Niel let go of Dara and started to laugh with regret.
"You're right, what am I doing..?" He now began to shed tears and covered his face.
"If you love her so much then get out of here and run after her!" Dara yelled.
"I will." Niel got the courage, put on his shirt and stood up. Before he left, he looked back at Dara and said, "Thank you, noona." Dara saluted and said, "Fighting!"
 
Niel went straight to Tia's house to see Tia crying, burying her face on Chunji's chest. 
 
Tears flowed once again on Niel's face. He fell onto his knees and covered half of his face in one hand. Niel then thought to himself "I deserve this, right?"

You guys be the judge if he really deserved that or not ;). 

Thank you for reading~!