Chapter 1 pt. 1

Linked {Apply Closed | Story Starting}
The 10 who were fated to be linked will always be linked.
 
BloodLanturnNavi_zps42a20924.pngBloodLanturnNavi_zps42a20924.png
The start~
posted april 22, 2014 by admin

No Ones POV

The five girls walked down the hall with different expressions written on their different faces. The five expressions shown were either cheerful, emotionless, and well smug. As they walked down the hall they easily caught the glances of many other students. They reach a certain point of the school and eventually separate going into their respective classes each wearing the same expressions as when they were still with eachother.

Upon entering their classes they see certain faces which bring each of them a feeling disgust and discomfort. They sit down in their assigned seats and sigh to themselves. The teacher eventually comes in beginning the class. As soon as class starts the five all stare at the clocks waiting for the dreaded class to end. The five boys did the same thing as well.

After about 30 minutes into class the girls each did there own things. The youngest of the five ended up falling asleep in her least favorite class, math. The two oldest who were in the same classes happened to be on their phones. The smartest of the group sat in her seat at the front and continued to take notes as the teacher talked. Meanwhile the princess sat there in her own little world secretly looking at online shops on her phone.

An hour later

After class had finally ended the girls all left class and met up at the rooftop. They all came up one by one with the exception of the two oldest who got there first. The last of course one being the maknae. "Yah! What took you so long?" The leader asked. The girl took out a bag of snacks in reply to what the leader said.

Hyo Min's POV

I shook my head and sighed a bit. Looking at the 4 I said "Alright well I guess we can eat." They all smiled at me and began eating..well everyone except for Miyoung, I also went to grab some food. Just as I was about to take a bite I heard someone clear their throat and I looked at them.

Hero's POV

After getting everyones attention I opened my mouth to speak. "So I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang around a bit after school~" I said nonchalantly. "With you? No thanks, I rather drown to death." Little Miss Princess said with a scoff. I glared at her and continued "So you guys wanna?" I asked once more. "Why not." leader said. "I'll go!" Krissy replied raising her hand. "I gues I'll go..." smarty pants said quietly. "Alright! So after school let's all just meet up at the front gate." I told them just as the bell rang. We bid each other goodbye as we went to class. Well the others did, I kinda just skipped hehe...

Miyoung's POV

I walked into my class and strolled towards my seat. I paused in front of the seat and looked at the seat just before mine. I noticed that a certain somewhere wasn't there yet. 'Probably just late' I said to myself, I mean why should I care anyways. Once class was done I walked out and saw that he hadn't come since. I shook the thought off and went to the front gates to meet up with everyone.

Yoomi's POV

I was waiting with the others and saw Miyoung...unnie coming. "Well look who showed up~" Kira unnie said and just like that the two once again started to bicker. I inwardly sighed and put my headphones on drowning away their screams. When we started walking I kept my distance from the other 4. We finally got to a cafe and decided to settle down in it.

No One's POV

The girls walked into the cafe and ordered their drinks and snacks and sat in one of the seats. There orders aarived quickly and they all dug in. After they all finished their drinks and food the five girls just sat there. They had been there for about an hour and had started to do their own little things. Yoomi silently sat there and read her book. Krissy dropped her head onto the table and complained about being bored. While Miyoung and Hero continued to bicker once more.

Hyo Min who had silently been watching all of this finally decided to speak up with an obviously irritated expression written on her face. "Enough!" She said with a bit of a hiss.  They all shut up seeing their leaders annoyed expression. "Yah, let's just call it a night and go home. I'm tired." She stated while standing up. The girls followed suit and walked out of the cafe.

The girls decided to take a shortcut and passed by an alley. Krissy thinking she had heard something paused and back-tracked towards the alley. The others saw their maknae go back and decided to go check out what had caught her eye. They all looked at the alley with a horrified expression. After about a minute of their staring Krissy started to speak up, "Are they d-dead?" She asked softly. Yoomi shook her head slowly, "They seem to just be unconcious."

Krissy's POV

"Can we take them home?" I asked silently and my unnies all looked at me shocked. "Are you insane?!" Kira unnie exclaimed. "Well we can't just leave them here.." I retaliated. "That's true...how about this, all of us take one home. Unless you can't then another one of us can take more home." Hyo unnie said.  I smiled and then frowned, "But how are we gonna take them home? We can't possibly drag their bodies home." I stated.

Miyoung's POV

"Wa-wa-wait! We didn't even agree on taking them home yet!" I exclaimed. "Plus we don't even like them! They're our rivals!" I added. "So what. It would be illogical to just leave them here injured. Our sole reason for becoming a gang isnt to leave others to die it's to help people." Said Yoomi while the others just nodded. I just sighed and gave up. "Fine~"

Hero's POV

"I suggest we get a car or something." I suggested to the others. They nodded as I spoke up once more "Well I could always ask someone to let me use theirs~" "Alright, we'll wait while you get it." Hyo said. I nodded "Sounds good~ I'll be back in ten it's not that far from here anyways. Watch your backs guys." I said and ran off. I soon returned and saw everyone safe and sound..well not so much the guys.

To be continued..... 

author's note

Well I am so happy to say that I can finally start the story!! *claps* Hooray^^ Anyways what do ya'll think? Good? Bad? Well I promise I'll be as active as possible and will update the next few chapters very soon :3    So yeah I'm trying my best to cut down on my characters appearence and give evry one of you lovely peoples the appearence your character deserves. 

Also I know on the app there wasn't really like a plcae for scene request and etc. but if you want to ask for one here's the website to request or tell me things about your chara: http://ask.fm/Linked_Request or click