Chapter 7 - ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heartless Player

 

SEOHYUN POV

"Wa-wait. This is not my house" I said while removing the helmet and now we're facing a restaurant?

"I know. It's ours" He said and smiled

"O-ours?" I said awkwardly. ME <----- FEELER

"Oh sorry wrong word. It's my parents', and mine's " he said and gave me a smile

"Wait you live in a restaurant?" I said 

"Freak. I don't live in it. We just own it." He said smirking.

"Woooaah. So rich" I said and pouted while nodding, "But why are we here?" I said and faced him.

"to eat?" He said holding his chin while looking away. 

"OKAY!" I said jumping and holding his shoulders

"So you like this a lot uh? Hahahah" he said 

"Ahh. Hahaha. Nevermind me" i said and pulled him to the table. Hehehe. Once in a blue moon when we can get treats like this so We should ATTACKKK. 

"Good Evening Ma'am, Sir. Wow, You look good together" The waitress said while smiling. I looked at him and at the same time he looked at me, I looked away and started to do something that would distract me. SO it won't be that AWKWARD. There I saw Luhan sitting while waiting. Is he waiting for a girl?

"Ahh.. I'll just go to the comfort room" I said to him and left him there. 

I leaned to the door of the comfort room and started to close my eyes. I placed my hand on my left chest and felt my heart beating so fast. I was doing the 'moment' when a suddenly someone opened the door causing me to hug the floor. Seriously, The floor loves me. -_-

"Hey! How dare you!" the girl said to me while me, still in this position trying to fix my hair and my clothes. Psh. Who could this girl be? Tch. I stood up and faced her-- WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?

"You?!" We both said in chorus

"What are you doing here?" I said to her 

"Excuse me, but I think I should be the one asking you that. What are YOU doing here?" Oh it's just Chorong the freaking bitch princess. I remained silent, when I realized I just got here by Kyungsoo. and her?

"Eating. Can't you state the obvious This is a restaurant, restaurant is an eating place" I said sacrastically while pouting

"Stop pouting, you look like a duck" she said wearing a disgusted face

"Oh yeah, Well you look like a duck. An uglier duck than me" I said and was about to exit when she took a grip on my wrist

"Look, I know you're already engaged to my love, but tell you what I can destroy you and Luhan. Remeber how I manage to destroy you and Yonghwa." she said and pushed me to the wall. I winced in pain but I decided not to make any sound.

"Yah! I thought you're a fighter! Fight! You flirt!" she said and kicked me in my foot which caused me to fall to the ground. 

"What do you want?" I said holding my leg.

"I want Luhan. I want him. I don't want him with you. He's mine! Mine alone" she said and slapped my face. Fuck this girl is going crazy. I tried to stood up and faced her with anger.

"Look, I don't want war, I will never want it. Luhan is all yours. But one question dear, Does he likes you?" I said to her raising an eyebrow.

"You bitch!" she said and tried to smack me once again but I managed to catch her hand.

"Don't call me that. We are not alike. We're totally different.Me? I can make guys smile without taking my clothes off while you...I don't think so" I said and tried to calm down. I let her hand go and turned back to her

"And yeah It looks like your makeup was put on by a bunch of four-year-olds learning how to finger paint. I suggest you go to a makeup class" I said to her and finally got out . Aish This day hascaused too much bad things. I returned to the table where me and Kyungsoo were sitting and tried to block the left part of my face where Chorong slapped me. I don't have much time to put on a concealer while having World War lll duh.

"What took you so long? And why are you hiding your left cheeck" He said checking my face

"Ahh.. Nothing" I said and smiled at him and looked away.

"Come on. What's that" He said removing my hand. but I didn't let him to.

"Nooo. I swear this is nothing--Yah!" I said to him while he was there standing up coming towards me.

"Don't you dare come closer--Hahaha--Oh Darn it!" We won. He tickled me. And that explains everything.

"What's that?!" He said out loud.

"Shushhhh.." I said and placed my hand on his mouth

"WhahyhbnnekmcLuhsnanChincondronncnng"

"What?" I said 

"Luhan and chorong are here? Oh well, I'm gonna eat" He said and started to eat

"Huh?"

"Looooookkk" He said pointing out Luhan and Chorong eating. WTF. So she's the girl he's waiting for, a while ago. TCH. I looked at him, he seems like he's enjoying her company. we'll see about that huh! He then, suddenly looked at our place, I looked at Kyungsoo who's currently eating.

"Psssstt. He's looking at us. What should we do?" I said to him while eating..

"Just act normal. I bet he's feeling annoyed right now. Haha" Kyungsoo said laughing, I can't handle myself but to laugh too, I just laughed it off and continued eating.

Minutes passed, Luhan and Chorong left the place while me and Kyungsoo still here partying. I didn't know he eat tons of food, Well me too. Time check: 7pm, Oh well, I have to go home already.

"Kyungsoo yah. i need to go home." I said and fixed my things, I stood up and waved at him

"I'll go drive you home" he said and stood up too

"No need I'm okay--" I tried but

"Please. I insist."

"Okay fine" In the end, He won.

"Let's go" He said and we go. He's a true gentleman. He even opened the door for me and and also he closed it. He opened and closed it. See? Close Open. You know.Haha. After minutes of driving, we finally reached my house. Dad said I will be living witha friend of his. So I'm pretty excited! I bet she's a girl ! YAYAYAYAY!

"So Yeah, Bye" I said to him

"Haha, bye" He said and looked away.

"Hahaha okay." I turned around and started walking inside when I heard him saying my name.

"JooHyun!, You left something"I stopped from my position and turned around

"Bwoh? What--" He suddenly ran towards me and kissed my forehead. He then, got to his motor and flew away. So I found myself blushing while going home inside.

Once I got inside, I heard a familiar voice 

"Yah! I saw that!" ??????

I turned my head to my left and there I found...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I grabbed the broom,   -it was the nearest thing I can get, I have to do it- I pushed him with the broom which caused him to shout randomly.

"Asdh! Wtasgh! Odnnur! What the fuck are you doing ugly turtle?!!!!!! " He said while trying to defend me

"Wahhhhhh! Kidnaper! Are you planning to kidnap me?! Answer me! IDIOT" I said still doing my thing.

"Me?" He said while spitting some..Ew.

"Freak! I said answer me! Or else you'll taste this!" I said 

"I've already taste that! You just happened to make me eat that. F*CK! I'm not here to f*cking kidnap you" He said while fixing his hair. Oh really, his hair is the most important. More important than his face? Oh well, BOYS.

"Ahaha! It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out witha fork! Haha kidnaper! " I said to him while laughing.

"Oh really, Well you must be born on a highway, cause that's where most accidents happen Freak! and I'm not here to kidnap you for the second time!" he said to me.

"You're not? Then why are you here?" I said sitting down.

"Your dad said so" He said while rolling his eyes on me. Tch gay. But wait? Dad?

"Huh? My dad said--" I said when he suddenly butted in 

"We're living together...just us" O__O

We?

Us?

WHUT?!!!

"WHHHHHHHHHUTTTTTTTT?!"

===========

Thanks for the SUBSCRIBE ERYBODY! Woot Woot!~ SorryI thought I've already updated but turned out that I clicked hide.                                             Oh well,  It's been a week! Wahhhhh. I don't know when will I update again but hang on. I swear, this incoming chapters will be the                           ------------------Yieehhh------------------- chapters. My favorites.Hahahaha. Thank you to my friends who helped me to build this chapter up :)) XOXO