Chapter 8

Heartless Player

"You'rekiddingrightYou?Me?TogetherOhnoman!" I said point-blank "What? I don't underst--" I cutted him off. I sighed, and looked at him "I said YOU? ME? TOGETHER? NO WAY" No, I can't live with him, We'll definitely start a war. If you know what I mean. Cats and dogs doesn't match well you know.

"Don't worry, I don't bite" He said smirking

"I just hate two faced people" i said throwing death glares to him "I never know which side to slap first"

"I don't know too okay. Don't blame me." he said seriously. "Fine. I'll go up" I said and leaving him there. I cannot believe I'm stuck with this freak. Aish, Let's just pretend that he's not here. I threw my bag on the cushion and at the same time I threw myself to my bed.

What a day right? First, i had a date with Kyungsoo I don't even know if it's a date or what but it is. Second, This chorong girl showed up and evrything became a mess. Third, I'm here right now in the same house with Luhan. Don't you think its a bit mushy?

NEW MESSAGE

From: DAD

Hi baby! So how are you with Luhan. OMG My feels.Ehem Gandchildren Ehem. So yes. One favor my dearest daughter. Can you please send me the file. The file's on my Flash drive in my room.ASAP okie. Love you

 

Just great. What was dad talking about. Grandchildren? Aish. My dad is really..I don't know but he's crazy. Like me ;) I was walking to dad's room when I suddenly noticed where is Luhan? When I reached dad's room I opened the door and there I found him. unpacking his things, What the heck. Feel at home much? 

"What are you doing here?" Woah. What a nice entrance."Excuse me, but just to tell you, I'm still the one who's managing here. You'll follow my orders and first order is you should not--mmp" He cutted me by placing his hand on my mouth.

"Shut up okay. Dad told me to feel at home, and i just followed him, so you can now leave" he said hand gesturing me to leave. This guys is really.really.really. annoying. I just stared at him then he started staring at me too. Oh yeas, staring contest Let's get it on. 

.

.

He won. After the staring contest, he even pushed me out of the room. That freak, "YAH! Let me in! I have something to get!"

"I swear if you enter this room, I'll you" O___O What? Well, that made me behave. Now what am I gonna do? I can't just do some excuses. I need to get the flash drive! Ok, He seems not sure of what he said. Don't you think? me? Is he that ungentleman? Well, One last try. Imma hard-headed girl, I know it.

So, I entered the room again. Well, to my suprise he wasn't there. He's in the bathroom. Wohoo! Mission accomplish 50%.Then I started to search for the flash drive. Hmmm...Where is that thing? Aish.O_O Do you hear what I hear?

OMFG no! Hide, where to hide omg hide. omg. no. still .emeghed.no.hide.

*creaak* [door opens]

O__O now, do you see what I see? Cause now I need to...ABS.ABS.ABS.This wierd feeling. Ughh. You know that feeling when you saw this, and you just want to eat it suddenly and then you...ERT MIND,stop -_- but seriously.

STOP

so yeah I decided to hide...under his bed. Yup, under his bed.No, my father's bed I guess.i thought about making him sleep at the couch but I'm too mean if I did that. Well, if he'll do something that pisses me off we will see about that. He was busy picking for a shirt he's going to wear when suddenly his phone rang.

"Uhmm.yes. I'm here at my house, oh no. It's Seohyun's sorry....Chorong don't be mad" wait. What? CHORONG. What?what? waaaaaat

"No babe. Miss you too....love you too"so does that mean he's having a relationship with chorong? What the effin mean? He's WHAT?!

I don't why but my guts said so I came out of the bed, i mean under the bed and faced him while raising an eyebrow. Does he even care to explain?

"Ha, you finally showed up. I knew it" he smirked and cross his arms."Yah, you're what with chorong? Don't tell me you're dating her?" I gave him a look of shame 

"I am" he said straight forward. I mean, does he even know dating a freak makes him look like a freak too. Well, he's a jerk

"Yah! How can you date her?," I demanded. "Does it even matter to you?" Ouch. Well, that was odd.

A minute of silenece suddenly came out of nowhere.. "I knew you were jealous" he said and laughed.

"You set me up?" I said not trying to release my anger.

"No, we're actually dating"

"What the! How can you date when you already have your fiance" I said and put my hand on my chin. He then turned to me grinning. This effin' bastard.

"Fiance?" He said and walked towards me. This wierd feeling starts again. His biceps.It's just perfect, His hair wet. His V line...just.. just perfection.Ughh. It's so--

"I know you're having wet dreams with me."he smirked.I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms"What the! ERT!. Psh, you flirty ert. Hmp! Just go to your stupid Chorong YAH!" I said pushing him towards the door.

"Hey! This is my room" he demanded, "And this is my house. So.GO.HOME.NOW"I said and threw a cold stare at him.

I just feel like killing him right now. The heck! He even have the guts to date when he's actually engaged--Wait. What?! Am I really saying this? Seriously! Uuugghhhh.I'm not jealous. Wait what?!! I'm seriously out of my mind right now.That freaking Idiot. He's the reason why I'm like this.Argh, I just wish he can get hit by a bus.Jerk.

"just admit it" he said and winked at me. "You're jealous of Chorong" I was stiffened and guilty. Am I really jealous of her? I don't know anyway. Why would I be? Duh.

"Why? Me? Maybe you" I said rolling my eyes. "Me?" he couldn't move from his position 

"Jealous of Kyungsoo" I said and stucked my tongue out.

"No" he said and just smirked playfully. That smirk giving a meaning ugh! He's really a piece of sh*t ."I have nothing to admit jerk! Get out now!" I said and pushed him even more. I swear I'm not going to give up

"You're funny huh. You know you can't do it, yet you're still doing it" He was just there standing and defending while me giving it all up. Bammm. Fine, I'm weak

"Damn you Mr. Xi"I said and bit my lip."Damn you to Mrs. Xi" he said and grinned. Ughhhhhh Oh please..

"Stop calling me that! Bastard!"

"Why? As of you said earlier, You're my fiance so.."He wasn't able to finish his sentence when I butted in.

"Just. FIANCE. I don't give a sh*t. I don't even love you. "He looked at me with his eyes shaking. Did I said too much? We're still in our position.Until then, I gave up because it's too awkward for me "Fine. You won" I said and shaked my hands. I bowed my head down trying to restrain my self. How can I say that. Arghh

"No, you won"I was frustrated, he was too. He wasn't so sure of what he's about to say. I can see it in his eyes

"What?"

=============

Heyyyyyy. Yup. I know. I haven't updated since last year. haha OA. Fudge. so yeah here's Chapter 8. It's short I know. I swear I'm gonna update Chapter 9 as soon as possible.  #Wooooh. BTS-Danger check it out guys.

Go Krystal and Rain for their new drama series.