The Game (Part I)

런닝맨 패밀리 (Running Man Family)

   ' The next family , the fifth family are including HaHa-shi , Kim Go Eun-shi , and Ha Dream. And the last family is Lee Kwang Soo-shi , Uee-shi and Yoon Hoo.' added PD.

   ' Do you have any questions ? If there is no more questions , now you may change to your team cloth and move on to next location. Next location is in the car and you have to move with two family each car. ' continued PD after seemed like everybody were satisfied with their team. Even they are not satisfied , what else they can do ? :p

 

_____

 

* In #1 Car (Jae Suk & Suk Jin) * 

  ' Hyung , what do you think will happen today ? I think there are butterflies in my stomach ! Don't you feel it , hyung ? ' say Jaesuk while waiting for both of their wife and the kids in the car.

   ' YAH ! Jae Suk-ah , I'm also not sure.. I hope everything will be fine.. I also had that feeling as soon as I saw your wife ! I just hope that our 20 years old secrets would not leak out ! That's all. ' answer Suk Jin and ensure that Jae Suk would not leak their secret.

   ' Eyy.. Of course hyung ! As soon as I open my mouth both of us will die ! Both of us hyung ! Oh , maybe we should stop now hyung. ' continue Jae Suk and stop after see their wife is coming from his rearview mirror.

   ' Everybody is done? So let's go. ' ask Suk Jin after all of them are inside the car and act like nothing really happen.

   ' Nae~~ KAJA ! ' say the kids excitedly at the last row while the mothers only smile at the back of their husband's seat.

 

_____

 

* In #2 Car (Gary & Haha) * 

   ' Hyung , ottokhae~~? '

   ' Wae ? What's wrong with you ? '

   ' Ani , I'm just nervous as this is unusual hyung ! '

   ' Yah ! Just relax , can you ? Yah , anyway it's funny to see you this nervous. '

   ' Hyung , it's easy for to say. You got Ji Hyo ! Of course you can be this relax as you on vacation. '

   ' Well , don't get blame on me. It's my lucky day though. '

(Ji Hyo, Byul and the kids get inside)

   ' Oppa , what you talking about? ' - Byul

   ' ... '

   ' Ah, nothing much. Just men talk. So should we go now? ' Gary finally answer after there is silence about a seconds or two as Haha not answering. He still can't believe what happen.

 

_____

 

* In #3 Car (Jong Kook & Kwang Soo) *

   ' Hyung , I bet the rating for this episode will go up like rocket ! Everyone must be love to see Strong Couple once again ! ' say Kwang Soo happily.

   ' Yah , Kwang Soo can you shut up for a while ? '

   ' Eyy.. Why just suddenly get angry ? Anyway why you didn't talk anything with Eun Hye nuna just now ? Oh ! Why your face getting red now ? ' ask Kwang Soo even he already know the answer.

   ' .... Yah, can you please shut up ? ' Jong Kook really want to avoid Kwang Soo questions as he is really shy at that moment and feel like he want to wear a mask to cover his blushed cheeks.

 

_____

 

* At L Theme Park *

  ' Here is your first mission, ' said PD and give the mission card to Jae Suk after all of them arrived.

  ' So.. Okay.. We all need to find eight pieces of puzzle for next location. ' read Jae Suk loudly the card then continue.. ' Eyy.. Mwoeyo.. It's not challenging at all ! ' 

  ' That's right ! What's with the puzzle today.. ' complainted Jong Kook.

  ' Hey I'm totally in puzzled today ! What's going on ? ' said Gary jokingly playing with the word puzzle as his character was always did not understand the missions.

   ' Oppa , did you forget that we bring the kids with us too ? ' ask Jae Suk's wife.

  ' Yeah that's right. We cannot do more challenging game. It is dangerous for kids if you want to play the game like usual. ' continue Suk Jin's wife showing her concern for kids.

  ' Yah , yah , yah , you no need to complaint so much muscular man ! Just look after your wife and kid ! ' reply Jae Suk by Jong Kook's complaint after the advices from the wives. Haha and Kwang Soo that have been stand to each other said ' Dayunghaji ! ' simultaneously. Both of them were taken back by their word after got a sharp glare from Jong Kook.

  ' Oppa, don't be like that. Poor them. ' Eun Hye finally speak up and be on their side.

  ' Yah Eun Hye-ah. Gumawo. Please be guest frequently or we totally die in Jong Kook hyung's hand. ' said HaHa that feel more safe with Eun Hye presence.

  ' Can we make Eun Hye nuna as permanent member ? ' ask Kwang Soo while looking at PDs.

  'Andwae ! Then Monday Couple will be less popular if there is Strong Couple in this show. ' said Gary bluntly that make all of cast laugh.

  ' Aigoo oppa. Mwoya? Anyway our fans are loyal , you know. Geokjeongma (Don't worry). ' said Ji Hyo shyly by her "husband" comment.

  ' So.. all of you need to find A5 paper size puzzle, eight pieces that already had been scattered all around this places. It's really gonna help for your last mission. It's the clue for next venue too. '

 

_____________________________________________________

 

  ' Yah! What the two of you doing? Where is your son? Aigoo... how could you leave him alone? ' ask Jae Suk after saw Kwang Soo and Uee without Yoon Hoo.

  ' Ah! Majya-yo.. Yoon Hoo~ Yoon Hoo-yah~~ '

  ' Yah.. No need to scream like that. Just go and find one of your brother, then you will find your son. ' continue Jae Suk after saw Yoon Hoo with HaHa's son before they meet Kwang Soo, coincidently give him another mission.

_______________________

' Aigoo.. What are we doing now? It's really not fun. It's not like we have to find the puzzle, now we need to find our kid too. ' complaint Kwang Soo while looking for their son and the puzzle pieces.

' What's with the complaint oppa? You are the one who let him wander around. I already said before that I want you to look after him ! ' said Uee that already burning inside.

 ' Uee-yah.. Please don't get angry. I thought you are the one who look after him. I'm sorry. Let's go and find Yoon Hoo. ' being the gentleman Kwang Soo, he apologise for what he done.

___________________________

'Aish, this Kwang Soo ! Why I need to take care of his son? She must be happy with Uee-shi now ! ' another man that keep complaint when the matter link with Kwang Soo, HaHa.

'Wae appa ? Yoon Hoo was cute brother. Let him be in our team. He is good to me too. ' said Dream about what he feel. 

 ' Yah, do you really want to have siblings? Fine, later your mom and I will get you a sis or bro for you. (to Dream) Oh did you really find it? Where did you find? ' ask HaHa when he see Byul came with a piece of puzzle with almost whisper sound.

 'Well, this is what we got if you stop your childish fight with your son. ' say Byul with sarcasm tone to her husband.

 ' Yah Dream- yah, did we fight? (Dream shook his head) See ! This is what we call men talk. Anyway how did you find it? ' ask HaHa curiously.

' Well you know.. If Monday Couple paired up, they always win at last game right? So I decided to follow them closely but not too close and when at that Merry-Go-Round, they really search for it thoroughly. Suddenly their daughter want to go to toilet, so I stand up on it and.. Ddak ! I found it ! It's really good thing to follow them.. ^^ ' said Byul proudly and give her husband high-five

 'Yah Dream ! Look ! Your mother is really Jjang ! That's why I married your omma. ' said HaHa proudly while receive the high-five. 

 

_____

At the same time, Kang's family is still in the toilet. "Aish.. Why it must be at this time ? Can't you hold it in ? " ask Gary from the ouside of toilet. It was Ji Hyo's order that he need to stay outside while holding some of the girls' stuff.

While waiting outside, his eyes still wandering around untill he spot something. He fasten his steps towards the direction. " Yah, yah, yah, I found the first puzzle ! It's not bad while waiting for them ! " said Gay in whisper towards camera. He quickly run back to toilet's door soon after saw both girls came out.

 " Yah, see what I found ? I think I can find more if not stay here ! " said Gary proudly to the girls. She was pouting when he said like that. Anyway, she still proud with him. They hug each other as usual. Then, hug again with Dayoung in their embrace. Their start their mission to find more puzzle quickly. Dayoung was a good helper though.

 

_____

For Jae Suk and family, they already had found 5 pieces of puzzle thanked to Kwang Soo and family. When they met each other at the one of counter, Kwang Soo suddenly suggest to play scissors, rock and paper game. 

Without any doubt, Jae Suk accept his challenge. One pieces of puzzle for every time one of them win. They kept play and play until Jae Sun received three pieces from him. Uee who just arrive at the scene getting furious with his childish bet. She drag him away and start to search for the new pieces of puzzle.

 

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm very very sorry for not update this story for a long time.. I really don't know how to continue this story so I need your help now so much..

1. Please comment what game they should play..

2. Which family you wish to be winner..

 

Thanks for those who still waiting for me to update this story, for comment and for subscribe.. Love y'all ! ^^