Introduction

런닝맨 패밀리 (Running Man Family)

   It is a new day for running man casts have another shooting for new episodes. It has been long days ago since the last time they met. They suddenly become akward to each other. However the thing that they do not know is PD already planned some missions that maybe will add more of their akwardness or will make it less.

   'Anyeonghaseyo everyone! Hope all fans and viewers are fine! ' as usual the starts of filming by our Nation MC.

   'Of course they are fine! ' said Haha who cut off Jae Suk who still greeting the viewers.

   'How did you know? ' said Jae Suk (put his hands at waist and shot Haha with his eyes).

   'Of course I know it! Have you never heard, there is a said "laugh is the best medicines" ? ' said Haha while doing the same pose like Jae Suk.

Haha went to Jae Suk and did the 'Yah!' together.

   'Wah~ Haha oppa jjang! ' said Ji Hyo the one that keep silenced from the start.

   'Waeyo? ' Haha almost immediately stop his 'quarelling' with Jae Suk and turned to Ji Hyo.

   'Aniya.. It just great as you also know some quotes. Merong~ :p ' - Ji Hyo. 

   'Yah! Ji Hyo, how could you?!' -Haha. 

   'Aigoo.. These three.. Why being so childish in the morning?  ' - Suk Jin.

All the members just laugh at the trio with their childish fighting in the morning. However, seems like their akwardness already fade away by the jokes.

   'Aigoo.. Enough, enough.. Can't laugh anymore.' said Gary while rubbing his stomach.

   'Hey! Gary is right! Let's hear about our today missions. ' said Jae Suk trying to control the situations.

Then all of running man casts stop their laughing and pay attention to what PD will say.

   'Today we are having special episode. Running Man Family. ' said Jo Pd.

   'Family? Why? Somebody will have family soon? Our Monday Couple? ' asked Jong Kook which also cut off Jo Pd give out the missions.

All of them turned their head to Monday Couple that stand next to each other betwen Kwang Soo and Haha. Ji Hyo got blushed by Jong Kook teased.

   'Yah! Kim Jong Kook! ' (bad Ji Hyo appear, do her high kick trademark)

   'Hey just say that you like it. No need to kick me like that. Gary-ah, make sure you teach her how to be like other normal women before the two of you get married.' - Jong Kook (chuckled at both of them)

   'Yah, yah.. Enough.. Let's hear what Pd gonna say! 'Jae Suk once again controlling the situation.

   'So like I said just now. The theme for today is family. We already invited some guests to be your family. All of them are 11 persons. ' continued Jo pd with the explanation after being cut off by talkative casts.

   '11? Wow! So many of them! Hope Uee is here too ! ' - Kwang Soo.

   'Let's welcome the guests right now! '  - Jo Pd.

   'Please come out our guests! ' said all of running man brightly.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

So how was the first chapter? Sorry for any grammar mistakes, spelling, etc. Please comments, subscribe and upvotes. And do you have any suggestions what games should they play? @^@