Caught

Sharapova's Grunt

Jessica looked at the girl her was sitting comfortably on her hotel bed, “Taeyeon don’t you have your own hotel?”

“I thought it would be better that I would stay with you. You don’t like that idea?”

“I am not complaining, but how did you sneak away for 3 days? What are you planning to do? I have work all day.”

Taeyeon thought about it, “I didn’t think that far in advance. I just wanted to see you love.” She flashed Jessica a toothy grin.

Jessica sighed and crawled into bed hovering over Taeyeon, “I hope you don’t mind being my stress reliever at night then.” Jessica then leaned down and kissed the girl below her.

“I would never refuse,” Taeyeon kissed Jessica back with eagerness both enjoying a night together with their body, heart and soul.

 

------------------------

 

Taeyeon awoke to see the spot next to her was empty, “I come all this way and I don’t even get to see her in the morning,” Taeyeon pouted. She slowly got out of bed and went to the kitchen area of the suite but found no food in the fridge. “Should I call room service? What if they recognize me?” Taeyeon’s stomach started growling, “Okay room service it is!”

After a quiet and delicious breakfast Taeyeon got dressed and decided to walk around the city while Jessica was away to practice or whatever she did in between days she had matches for the tournament. All that she knew was that Jessica left her a key and said to be back for dinner at 7pm.

Taeyeon was amazed at the city with a variety of historic buildings mixed with the more modern buildings. She carefully looked at her map and decided to hit the key points such as the famous monuments, memorials, and museums. Firstly she decided to go to the Holocaust Museum since it was close but she saw the Washington Monument and the White House in the background so Taeyeon was flashing pictures as she went with her phone.

Although Taeyeon was enjoying herself, she wished Jessica could be here to accompany her. It would be more fun with someone to enjoy this with her. When she exited the Holocaust Museum she saw that she spent a lot of time there thus Taeyeon decided to not go to the other museums and enjoy the nice summer weather by staying outside to see other memorials. The next was the World War II memorial but that didn’t hold much special interest to her. It wasn’t until she made it to the Korean War Memorial that she felt a ping in her heart.

While at the memorial, a group of Koreans on a guided tour walked by her. She was afraid of being sighted so she tried to cover her face as best as she could with her hat but these Koreans knew a star when they saw one. Suddenly Taeyeon was surrounded by the tour group taking pictures of her and asking for autographs. Taeyeon had no choice but to run away and hide in the hotel again.

She took her hat off and threw it on the couch, “...now they know I am in the city.” Taeyeon laid on the couch, “Now I can’t go out and have fun anymore. I wonder if they will find me here at Jessica’s hotel. We don’t need more reporters to be suspicious of us.”

It wasn’t long until Taeyeon’s phone rang with her manager calling, “Taeyeon how did you get to Washington DC?! You are supposed to be in New York.”

“How did you find me?”

“Search your name online.”

“Hold on,” Taeyeon took out her iPad and looked for the latest news articles about her. Sure enough there was a clear picture of her taken by one of those tourists. “I meant to tell you where I was going.”

“You need to come back to New York right now.”

“What is wrong with me staying here?”

“I am tired of covering for you and Jessica. I know you are there for Jessica. It won’t take long for those reporters to connect the dots.”

Taeyeon thought about it. Is there another excuse to use on why she is here in Washington DC and not New York, “You are my manager, can’t you think of something to help cover this up?”

“Taeyeon...reporters are not stupid. I am not a miracle worker. You need to come back now.”

Taeyeon sighed thinking her time with Jessica would be cut short once again. It is like they get close but only to be pulled back away from each other again.

“If they already know I am here, why can’t I just stay? It is only a few more days oppa.”

“Taeyeon be back tomorrow morning or I will tell the boss. That is my final offer.”

Taeyeon knew she was fighting a losing battle, “Fine...tomorrow the first train out.”

“I will get you from the train station then.”

“Ok,” Taeyeon hung up her phone and debated if she should call Jessica or not. Maybe she should just wait to tell her at dinner.

 

-----------------------

 

Jessica watched Taeyeon playing with her food, “do you not like it? I know this isn’t a fancy restaurant or anything but the food comes from the same place.”

Taeyeon looked up at Jessica, “Food is good and I don’t mind that we are having dinner in the hotel room. I know we can’t be spotted together.”

“Then why do you look so down?”

Taeyeon sighed, “I was caught being here in the city. My manager wants me to leave in the morning.”

Jessica frowned knowing that this surprise visit would end sooner than she thought, “I understand. How did you get spotted anyway?”

“While I was sightseeing. Korean tourists saw me.”

Jessica started to laugh, “Really?! That is how?”

Taeyeon looked at Jessica in confusion, “Why is that so funny?”

“This city is so big and you had the one group of Korean tourists find you. I thought the top stars were good at hiding.”

“Not when you get too famous. Then everyone recognizes you.”

“That is true. I could spot you a mile away since my eyes are only on you.”

Taeyeon snickered at Jessica, “Not true. You didn’t see me when I first came.”

Jessica was shoving food in , “Maybe I was playing hard to get?”

“Yea yea.”

Taeyeon and Jessica were trying to spend their last night together without the thought that they would have to part the next day. It was easy because Taeyeon was good at making jokes while Jessica had her snarky comments. Yet all good things had to come to an end. The morning came and it was now Jessica waking up to an empty bed. Was this what their relationship came to? An empty spot next to them in their bed?

 

 


Author's Note

Humm short and might be a little boring. Although I think this chapter is important in the long run.

Not sure where this story is going either.

Yet I had lots of new subscribers! Hello new readers ^^