Spy

Shh! It's my secret

 

Past few days, Suzy, Sulli and Nicole became a spy. Suzy and Nicole will follow Minho and Krystal round while Sulli just told them the location where did they go. Suzy will record everthing with her phone while Nicole write things that they couldn’t record. For example, a place where there’s so many people. Even at school they doing the same thing.

“Argh! I’m already tired with this things. It’s hard when they’re not together.  How can we spying both of them in the different places?” Sulli said while sitting between Suzy and Nicole

“Shut your mouth! You’re not the one who following them around!” Suzy glared at her

“You think it’s easy to know where they’re going? At least, I’m helping you!” Sulli looks at Suzy and makes an annoying face.

“Stop arguing! We need someone to help us spying Minho!” Nicole stand up and crossed her arm

“Who?” Suzy and Sulli said at the same time.

xxxxxx

They just follow Nicole where she’s going. Somehow, they even want to ran away but every 3 seconds, Nicole will looks at them. Just to make sure that they not run away. When they arrived the place where Nicole bring them to, they are shocked. In front of the football field.

“What are we doing here?” Suzy looks confuse with everything.

Nicole walks again. Both of them just murmured behind her while walking. They’re too tired.

“Hey! Can you help us?” Nicole approach Chansung who sitting alone while the others still playing football

“Depends on-“

“Help us spying Minho!” Sulli cuts Chansung.

“Why? I mean.. why me?”

“You’re the one who close to him. Really close.” Suzy sit next to him

“Do you see that Minho and Krystal are different now? Like….they change their attitude.” Nicole sit on the other side of him while looking at him with a puppy eyes.

“Please!” Sulli makes a cute face in front of him.

“Okay! Since I also want to know what actually happen to them there days. But, can I bring my friend?”  Chansung look at them one by one.

“More spy, more easy our work then! Just bring!” Sulli suddenly excited.

“When we gonna start then?”

“Tomorrow! Go to Library right on 9am. Mr. Bae not coming. He’s on his honeymoon” Nicole said and walks away with the ‘Su’ twins.

_____

The thee bestfriends are waiting for Chansung for almost 10 minutes. But, he still didn’t come. Suddenly, Chansung appear with Wooyoung. They walk to the girls and sit on the other side of the girls.

“Let’s start since you guys come late.” Nicole pulls out her notebook

“Yah! We just come and I’m still tired of running to come here.” Wooyoung whisper but in a mad tone.

“Who told you to run?” Sulli said while eating her food secretly.

“We’re not here to arguing!” Suzy glared at both of them and Wooyoung makes a faces to Sulli.

“Let’s see what are they doing last week.” Nicole show her notebook.

Monday  Week 1

Minho and Krystal walks home together but they stop at groceries shop. We wait for them since it’s no way we gonna walks in with them. They will think that we’re weird. After 25 minutes, they walks out from the shop. Minho is holding few plastic bags that unknown things inside it. Krystal give him 100 dollar to him. Then, they walks in separate ways.

Tuesday

Krystal eat lunch together with Minho. Leaving us eating in the different table. They’re talking to each other. Minho face seems to shocked after he heard Krystal’s talking. In class, they didn’t even talk to each other even look at each other. Krystal also didn’t talk much like before. She just ignored Suzy who sit next to her.

Wednesday

We just follow Minho to this playground because Krystal was take by her dad. There’s a little boy who run to him and hug him. It must be his little brother that people always talk about before. Looks really like him. Cute! We were about to follow them but suddenly they missing.

Thursday

At gym class. Minho calls Krystal to help him with a thing that you have to pull the thing with your hand. I don’t know what that thing called. Usually, Minho is doing it by himself. But today, he didn’t seem can to do it. He looks like didn’t know how to use it. While Krystal, who really not interested with that thing suddenly teach him how to use it. Weird!

Lunch time. At last, Krystal eats with us again. Minho is nowhere to be found. She still didn’t talk to us. She only talk when we ask. But, she just answer one word every time we ask. An icy look shows on her face. She never show that face to us. Only to strangers. We didn’t even dare to talk to her again.

Friday

Both of them didn’t attend school. So, no note for this. L

Saturday

Still no note. They’re nowhere to be found. Krystal is not in her house. Her parents said that she’s going to somewhere. They also don’t know where. About Minho, we didn’t know where he lives. Damn!

Sunday

Minho, Krystal and Minho’s little brother walks together to the shopping mall. They go to buy some cloth for that little boy. Then, they go to eat ice cream. First time ever, we saw Minho’s smile after 2 years.

They go buy some new cloth for Minho. School uniform and casual clothes. They go to beach. Eat again. Then, they’re missing since we’re sleeping in the restaurant. We lost them once again.

Monday Week 2

No notes!

“Where’s the video? You told me last night that you guys record it.” Chansung ask Nicole

“Sorry. We just plan like that but Suzy is so stupid for not charge her phone every time we spying them.” Nicole said.

“Then, use your phone!” Sulli looks at Nicole

“My memory is full” Nicole smile shyly

“Then, you’re stupid too!” Wooyoung said while trying to takes some of Sulli’s food.

“Just now, we’re late because we saw them at the balcony. But, they missing. Are they ghost?” Chansung said.

“Who?” Sulli ask while looking at Chansung’s behind. Shocked.

“Minho and Krystal” Chansung replied.

“You talking about us?”

Sorry, if the story is confusing :))