Bestfriend

Shh! It's my secret

He is walking to school like normal. But, he feel awkward since it is the first time he wears a skirt. Even he know it's not his body. He walks to Suzy. 

"I thought you didn't attend school. Why did you late?"

He stay silent.

"Can I talk to him? I mean her." Krystal suddenly come to them.

"Sure. But, don't do anything bad to her! I warned you!" Suzy glared at her.

She pulled him far from Suzy and anyone else. He also agree since they need some privacy.

"I want you follow me after school ends." Krystal starts the conversation right after they found the right place to talk.

"Why should I?"

"It's about us and Yooguen."

"What happen to him?! Is there anything bad happen to him?"

"Just follow me!....Wait! Did you takes shower?"

"Yeah~"

"How could you?!" She shout at him. Thank God, nobody was with them.

"What do you mean? You think that I'm interested to your body? No, I'm not!" He walks away. Leaving Krystal there in a daze. But, he stop for a while.

"Yes, I saw your whole body....Oh! By the way, nice abs!" If Krystal can, she want to punch and kick him. But, if she do that, her real body might get hurt and she'll looks ugly.

## Lunch Time ##

Suzy, Nicole, Jiyoung and Sulli is sitting right in front of him. But, he gives them and icy looks.

"You didn't answer me in class before. What did you and Minho talk about before?" Suzy who really curious about it.

"About his little brother." he answer calmly 

"Wassup with his little brother?" Nicole, not really curious about them but Suzy wants a help from her.

"I don't know. He just want me to follow him when school ends."

"What is your relationship with him?" Sulli asked excitedly. She really want to know what is his answer.

"Friends?"

"Just admit that you like him Krystal. We know it already. You always look at him in class."

"So, I like him?"

"What happen to you? Did your head hurt really hard until you lost your memory?" Suzy suddenly stands up.

"Okay! Stop it! I'm hungry....Let's go Krystal!" Jiyoung pulls him with her to take their lunch.

Suzy and Sulli looks at Nicole who suddenly makes a weird sound. Nicole looks like she is thinking about something. 

"2 years ago, something bad happen to Krystal. While, Minho's life ruined because of his father. Krystal always thought that Minho is bad guy and suddenly interested in him. She still doesn't know that before this Minho is her bestfriend. Yesterday, both of them fainted at the same time and same place because of the incident. Now, Krystal suddenly act cold toward us while Minho, looks friendly with everyone today." 

"Nicole, seriously?" Sulli looks at her with unexpected face.

"I know! There's something weird happen to them! I notice it too!....Let's see for a few more days." Suzy smiled.