First Meeting

Love is like a Rosary that's full of Mystery

September 11,2004

Jessica is standing infront of SM Entertainment breathing deeply before going in. When she steped her feet on sment's floor her heart started beating faster. She then went to the auditions area and signed up. There was a long line but not that long, she was just number 52. Leading her(at her right) were 8 unfamiliar girls sitting quietly but you can see in their faces they're really nervous. Jessica smiled to herself. She looked at her left snd she saw a group of guys, 13 guys, they sat next to her.

DONGHAE POV

I sat next to a girl who seemed to be last in line. I smileed and nodded at herbut she ignored it. I then told to Leetuek hyung.

"Hyung, I just smiled and nodded to the pretty girl sitting next to me but she ignored me. Am I ugly?"

"Hahaha. You? Ugly? I don't think so! She's just pleying hard to get because she knows she's pretty!" Leetuek hyung told me.

"Oh Ok." I said.

JESSICA POV

The group of guys sat after me and this guy who is sitting next to me smiled and nodded to me. I just ignored. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! HE'S A STRANGER YOU KNOW! I heard the guy sitting next to me said to his friend "Hyung, I just smiled and nodded to the pretty girl sitting next to me but she ignored me. Am I ugly?""Hahaha. You? Ugly? I don't think so! She's just playing hard to get because she knows she's pretty!"said his friend""Oh Ok" said the guy sitting next to me. My eyes widened on what I heard so I stood up and face them.

"Who do you think you are to say Im playing hard to get because of my pretty face?!"

"Who do you think I am?" said the guy Im looking at.

"Yeah!" I said

"Well, Im Park Junsu or just call me Leetuek and let me rephrase my sentence for telling youre hard to get! But, instead your a FLIRT! FLIRTING my HANDSOME friend!" he said emphasizing the words.

"I DONT CARE who you are, alien! And who say his handsome?!" I said while pointing at the guy beside me who's been sitting all the time.

"I am!"Leetuek said.

"Puh- lease my fish is more hansome than him you know?!" I said boastfully.

"Yah! Who do you think you are to compare my handsome face to a fish?!" The guy said standing up.

"Jessica Jung is the name and I have the right to compare your "HANSOME" face to a fish cuz you guys called me a flirt!" I said

"Oh! Well, Im Lee Donghae." He said with a flirty tone while putting his hand infront of me for a handshake .

"Now who's the flirt here?!" I said lokking at the 2 guys infront of me named Leetuek and Donghae.

"Aish..." I said while sitting down and the guys followed they also sat down.

"Wow! You sre know how to fight back girl!" said the girl beside me.

"Yeah!" I said nicely because she look like a nice person eventhoght she is a stranger.

"So your name is Jessica Jung?" she asked.

"Nae. How did you know?" I asked.

"Well I was kinda earsdropping on your fight......Mianhe" she confessed.

"Nae Gwenchana........You are?" I asked raing an brow.

"Im....."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay readers do you like it? Is it short? Sorry I left it a cliffhanger I just wanted you guys to guess (=

Anyway Ill update as soon as possible!

Sorry if the 1st chapter taked so long I was just too lazy to type (=

Mianhe!

and....

Saranghae!!!! <3