2.

Nameless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't stand anymore".

"Really Dara? You only drank like what, 6 glasses of wine? Your alcohol tolerance must be pretty damn low then," Luhan snickered yet still putting her left arm behind his neck and let his own arm holding her waist, making their way toward his car.

"Shut up, pretty boy." Was her simple response. She wanted nothing, but to lay down on her fluffy bed as quickly as possible. The headache was starting to kill her both mentally and physically.

One thing Luhan learned over the party, Dara may look fragile and innocent but she's not really all that. She's surprisingly quite stubborn, it's proven by how he just plainly when she didn't want to had her third glass of wine. He thought she'd just laughed it off but there she was, having her sixth glass and looked like she just drank a liter of beer.

Oh, and she's pretty chill. He asked did he had to call her noona because let's face it; she's 6 years older than him. She giggled and told him to brushed it off. "Just call me Dara, you're a foreigner anyway and to be honest calling me noona makes me sound super old," she said.

He opened the door of his car, let her in, then walked over to the driver seat. He was starting the engine when she suddenly said, "It's freaking hot in here, I can't stand this anymore," then began to stripped off her blazer, leaving her only in short black dress.

Luhan gulped at the sight beside him. Sure, Dara may be skinny and doesn't really have what the world called "curves" but she's still really attractive. She closed her eyes leaning her head on the chair, letting Luhan stared at her kind-of-messy brunette hair, the milky white skin all over her body, and most importantly; her face. She had a red lipstick and false eyelashes, which made her looked mature and....y.

She removed her heels then straightened her tired legs, "Ahhh, that feels so good,". It made Luhan regained back his senses but noticed that some part of him beginning to feel uncomfortable.

"," cursed him under his breathe. He tried to dismissed his thought by shaking Dara's shoulder slowly. "Where is your address?".

"It's the Lake City apartment in Gangnam, unit 601".

Luhan blowed air through his nose in disbelive. 'Does the lord in high heaven want to prank him or what?' "Really? That's my address too, I live at the unit 598 though, just moved there last week".

He looked back at her expecting a response which she did by breathing softly in her sleep.

"You shouldn't look that tempting on a first meeting with any man, you know," muttered him driving them out of the parking lot.

"Come on Dara, where is your key?".

"Can you please wait a second, I'm sure I was putting that thing on this" she snickered while roaming her hands in her purse. She turned her purse downward to the floor which made all of her things fall out, and she still couldn't find the damn key.

"Oh crap, seems like I left it inside. Or maybe it fell out of my purse, I don't even know anymore".

You see, being an expensive apartment in a glorius area; Lake Side didn't only used a password to open their units, the tenants need to use a key card as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter