11.

Nameless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why in hell are you driving towards Luhan's place?". A guy whose skin is slightly tanned compared to the other guys in the car nudged his friend who was driving beside him.

His friend who is another guy with big ears rolled his eyes without glancing at him. "I'm just following Minseok in front of us, okay? I don't know the direction towards the new place that Luhan and him wanted to take us to. So please kindly shut up, Kai".

The guy named Kai looked at his phone for a second before replied, "Why so serious Chanyeol? You're acting like a girl on her period".

"What did- oh, I almost missed the turn! See what you did to me!". Chanyeol turned to Kai with his overly-dramatic expression before made his way towards the basement door.

"Okay now I'm sure you're not acting like a girl on her period. You're a girl on your period".

"Ya Kim Jong-!".

A short guy with large eyes rolled his eyes before opened the car door. "I'm sorry to interrupt you guys, but we booked the place at 11 a.m and it's 10 already. So I would really appreciate it if both of you stop bickering now so we can get Luhan as soon as possible".

Both Kai and Chanyeol heard a low chuckle from behind their seats before the said man went out of the car too. "Kyungsoo's right, guys. Come on get your asses out here".

"Mind to just get lost or something Oh Sehun?".

"Why is everybody joining to get Luhan? There are 11 of us, we look like a freaking football team or something".

A short guy with high cheekbones and sharp jawline snickered at his friend beside him. "For your information Baekhyun, we are indeed a football team. Just in case you forget".

The guy named Baekhyun was about to reply when the lift made a small sound, indicating that it's finally arrived.

The tallest guy out of them all looked at them while motioning his head towards the lift. "Come on duo shortie, or do you prefer to stay here?".

Chen stared at him with a judging stare before he went inside the lift with Baekhyun following closely behind him. "Stop rubbing the fact that you're tall, Kris".

Fortunately the lift was big enough to brought all 11 of them upstairs. Because if it wasn't, anyone could guess how many times would they wasted to just decide who are going first and who are left behind.

"What floor is Luhan's place again, Minseok?".

"For a thousand times today, it's 6th floor, Lay. Sometimes I wonder how many times should I tell you something before you remembered it".

A confused frown appeared on the face of another guy with scary eyes. "I thought it was at the 5th floor?".

"He moved some time ago so he'd live next to his fiancée".

Chanyeol grinned at him from behind the lift. "Ooooooooh, does this mean we finally get to see her? Finally!".

Another guy who hasn't spoke all along furrowed his eyebrows at him. "Why are you so excited?".

"Don't mind him Suho, he used to had a big crush on her when they had a meeting a long time ago", smirked Kai.

Sehun chuckled before turned his eyes to Chanyeol with a teasing gaze on his eyes. "She's off-limit, Chanyeol. Do I need to remind you that she's now pregnant with Luhan's child?".

"I just thought that she was pretty, okay? I didn't had any crush on her or something, do all of you trust this jerk over here more than me?". Chanyeol nudged Kai.

After that, no one's speaking. It's like everyone was on Kai's side and no one was on Chanyeol's side. Seeing this, he stared at his friends' backs and eyes in disbelieve. "Seriously guys? You trust him," he pointed at Kai ",more than me?," he pointed at himself.

Kris patted Chanyeol's back while grinning. "Chill, Chanyeol. No one would blame you if you had a little crush on her. She seems pretty cute from her photos on the news".

"I told you I. didn't. had. any. crush. on. her!".

Minseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter