Being Cinderella For A While

A Heartless Story

Chapter 3: Being Cinderella For A While

I woke up hearing noises. I realized I was sleeping on such a comfortable & soft bed.

I sat up, seeing myself on a magnificent room.

It wasn't a dream after all. I smiled.

Then, I remembered the noise.

I quickly got up and went downstairs. I saw my aunt and Yoonmi arguing with ms. Joon.

"We want Jangmin back, arasso!?" Aunt demanded.

Ms. Joon frowned. "I will never give back Jangmin to you! You treat her so badly!" She said.

"Tch," Aunt said. "If you don't, we'll tell the police you kidnapped her!"

Ms. Joon frowned more, and looked more angrier.

Aunt smirked. Ms. Joon looked down.

Then, Yoonmi caught me. "Mom, there she is!" She pointed at me.

"Jangmin, come here!" She demanded. I immediately ran to them.

She grabbed my wrist. "I'll take her now!" She said and dragged me home.

I saw Jessica watching the whole scene on the stairs.

 

We were finally at home now.

She dragged me to my old room and slapped me. "Never leave this room, arasso?"

I nodded and she left.

I started crying. "Sigh, back to the old life once again.." I continued crying silently.

 

It was now dark outside. I sighed.

"It's already going to be night. I haven't eaten yet." I touched my stomach.

Then, the door opened. Yoonmi.

She was glaring at me, as usual. "Go make dinner. Hurry up!"

I ran downstairs to the kitchen and made dinner for them.

I finally ate and went back to my room.

Then, I heard someone eating inside my room.

I peeked a little and saw... Jessica ?!

She glanced at me. "You're late, like always." She rolled her eyes and kept eating an apple.

I walked closely to her. "W-What... What are you doing here?"

She didn't look.

"Are you here... To save me?" She blushed.

"I-It's not like that, you Babo! I-I was just .... bored! Yes, that's right! I was bored at the mansion, so I came here! Since you're... kinda interesting." She kept munching.

I chuckled. "Alright then..."

Then, she offered a plastic of apples. I nodded and took an apple.

We ate while looking at the empty window.

"Aren't you tired of your relatives making you like a .... servant?" She suddenly asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess.. But I think I got used to it. So, maybe."

Then, she stood up infront of me.

I looked up at her, she was blushing.

"I-It's not like I'm convincing you to go back, ok!? But.... Y-You should go back to the mansion! Don't listen to your stupid aunt!" She said and looked away.

I smiled a little. "Thanks but..." I looked at the door. "Somehow, I think this is where I really belong... In the wastes..." I sighed and looked down.

She then sat down and smiled at me, a warm smile that would truly make you think that she's telling the truth.

"You don't. You deserve to be happy, Jangmin." She smiled fully.

I smiled back. "Jessica..." I hugged her.

"Thank you... So much.." I said.

"You're welcome." She hugged me, but then stopped and looked away.

She was blushing. I giggled.

We continued eating the apples and talked about some things.

I wish my life would just be like this.

 

 

 

 

A/N: very short chapter... SORRY ! :x I wrote this at 1 am! 1 AM. I got lazy doing it earlier so I was rushing it.. sorry T__T the chapter's story line is complicated, so it's hard to understand! VERY SORRY. :( ALSO, the title is, well, I made it up XD