Bullied, Again

A Heartless Story

Chapter 2: Bullied, Again

I faced ms. Joon, who was smiling at me.

"M-Ms. Joon, thank you... so much.." I happily said to her and smiled.

She hugged me and said, "I'll do anything for you, Jangmin" She broke the hug. "I'll support you always."

I nodded at her and smiled.

She looked at the clock, "It's already 6 pm. Ada, dress Jangmin in the finest clothes."

The maid, which is 'Ada', nodded and led me to a door.

She opened it, and revealed a small room filled with expensive-looking clothes, shoes, accessories, and alot more.

I stared at the 'closet' in amazement. "Omo, so many..."

"Please pick any dress you would like to wear today, miss Jangmin." Ada said.

I nodded and picked a peach-colored dress. It's very cute, which is why I picked it.

"Please change into it. After that, I shall fix your hair." She said and closed the door.

I put off my uniform and changed into the dress. I left the room and found three maids waiting for me.

"Please sit here, ms. Jangmin." A maid said and I sat infront of a mirror.

They untie my hair and brushed it softly. They even put a small black clip on my bangs.

After that, I was led to the dining room.

I found Jessica wearing blue pajamas and a light blue tank top.

"You're late, Babo." She glared at me.

"Jessica." Ms. Joon said with a strict voice.

Jessica quietly sighed. Ms. Joon faced me and smiled. "Sit down, dear."

I sat next to Jessica, who seems to be still glaring at me.

We ate dinner and I go back to my room.

Then, I remembered the bruise on my right foot. I looked at it and touched it.

It's not aching anymore. What exactly did Jessica did?

I smiled.

Then, someone opened the door. Jessica.

She was glaring at me. "You stealer."

My eyes widen. "S-Stealer?...."

She punched the door, which she might not hurted her because of anger. "You stole my mom! You stole my position in mom's heart! Why does she care for you, always you!? Why not me!? I'm her daughter! She should care more for me!" She shouted and started crying, but still looked angry.

I slowly stood up with a worried face. "Jessica..."

"I don't care if your parents are dead! I hate you! Get out of my house! Go back to your stupid home!" She shouted.

Then, ms. Joon came inside the room. "What's with all the noise?"

She glared at Jessica. "Jessica.."

Jessica ran away. Ms. Joon sighed. "I am very sorry for that, Jangmin."

"N-No, it's ok..." I said. She sat down on the bed.

"She's never really like that, actually. She's more smoother, and doesn't let anger take control over her."

"I see..." I said.

There was a long silence. "Um, ms. Joon..."

"You can call me aunt." She said.

"A-Aunt.. Why is Jessica mad at me?" I looked at her.

She looked down. "Well, to tell you the truth, she's just jealous of you, Jangmin."

I looked at her with widen eyes. "Huh?"

"I've been looking for you for five years, dear. Because of that five years, I kept talking about you, thinking of you, thinking of your life." She smiled.

"Then.... you care about me?"

She nodded. "I always considered you as my second daughter, dear."

"T-Thank you.."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you, aunt.." I said. "You're very kind. I'm very fortunate you are my mother's friend."

She smiled. "Thank you too, dear." She hugged me.

I noticed Jessica was on the door, glaring at me.

I gave a worried look. She walked away in tears.

I'm sorry.