He's my Stalker

He's my Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aye there!"your friend suddenly appeared infront of you as you continue to eat your food.

it's already breaktime and you're annoyed of that oh sehun,ever since he transferred to your school he always followed you like a lost dog or some animal who wants to be taken care of.

"what's the matter there girl?"she asked.

you heave a sigh and stopped from eating,you put down your fork and signaled your friend that oh sehun's over there behind you.

"ohh,why?I find him as a nice guy."she said and smiled as she prepare her food.

"the hell?he isn't."you answered as you started to eat your food.

"hmm,you're just saying that because he's always following you..yieee."she teased.

"ugh."

you finished your food and left your friend alone,still eating you find a place where you can lose him and that's the girls restroom.you heave a sigh and saw him standing infront of the girls restroom.

"oh god."you whisper to yourself and washed your hands.

you walk out of the girl's restroom and faced him.

"you nerdy guy,what the hell is your problem?!"you shouted.

"I'm here to wait for you."he answered.

you faced palm and walk on the opposite side."wait!"he shouted but you ignored him.

"the classroom is on the other side of the way!"he shouted again,you realize that you're going the wrong way you turn around and walk to the other way.

 

class started and your just looking at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter