He's my Stalker [Epilogue]

He's my Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days passed and you seem to get uncomfortable whenever sehun's not around,and you feel like your life is so gloomy when he's not even annoying you for once.

"hey,what's up with that face?"your friend ask as she smile on you.

"why are you smiling?"you asked.

"it's nothing."she answered."now answer my question."

"same reason."you answered and she nodded as her reply.

you heave a sigh and suddenly there were three girls who run towards you and your friend."please help us."the girl number one said.

"why?"your friend asked.

"our friend's in trouble and I think we need your help."the girl number two said.

you stood up to your place and dust off your hands."where is she?"you asked.

 

you walk towards rooftop together with them and slam the door."if you want to have fun,have fun with your friends not other people."you told him.

"oh there you are."the guy said and grinned.

you rolled your eyes and sent a death glare."leave her alone,transferee."

"alright."he said and smiled,she let go of the girl and she ran towards her friends."and now as of my plan."the guy snap his fingers and suddenly two big men tied you up."take her away."he said.

you were trying to untied the rope from your wrist but your strength is not enough.

 

"yah,if you'll beat her up,beat me  first."suddenly a familiar voice appeared."aren't you oh sehun?"the guy said."the nerdy man?"he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter