30

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhh~ Good to be back!" Chaerin let out a long sigh before stepping in the school gate with her other two friends, Nana and SooAh. She looked all around the school and thought of how she miss her school so much after one and a half month at the London for a vacation with her friends. She gave a bright smile but soon frowned at what she heard.

"Luhan oppa and Ahri unnie really match together. They are so cute!" 

"I know right. I really like HanRi couple!"

 

"Chaerin-ah, you heard what they said?" Nana nudged her but got no response because she was busy listening to the conversation. Soon, she called the two students who talked about the couple after her ears can't stand it anymore and wanted the truth. "Yah! Come here." She gave them a glare. The two students, Sora and Miyoung, stopped giggling and froze on their spot. They turned around and was met by Chaerin's death glare. 

"Omo, Chaerin unnie is back. Ottohke?" Worried stricken on their face as they walked towards Chaerin. 

"Is it true?" Chaerin gave them a cold expression. 

"W-what?" Sora stuttered. 

"Don't act like you're deaf! You know what we're talking about right now!" Nana shouted, pushing her finger on Sora's head.

"N-neh. I-It's t-true." Miyoung said, while looking down.

"You're kidding me, right? If you told lie—"

"It is true." SooAh who remain silent from the start, responded.

"SooAh, you're—"

"Look." SooAh pointed her fingers towards the couple who just came. Sora and Miyoung took the chance and slowly walk away.

Chaerin and Nana turned around before their eyes widened at the size of a ping pong ball at what they saw. Luhan was putting his hand around Ahri's waist while she was laughing at his jokes. Then his hand went to her hand before intertwining them together. Ahri looked at Luhan shyly and Luhan gave her a soft smile.

Chaerin and Nana who still can't believe at what they saw, stormed towards them. "Luhan oppa!" Chaerin whined.

Luhan and Ahri stopped their conversation and turned to look at the person who called him.

 

LUHAN'S POV

"Luhan oppa!"

I was so into the conversation with Ahri when someone called my name—more like whining. And I know who it was. Goshh.

Ahri froze when she saw them as I can feel her hand cold and wet against mine. I squeeze her hand to assure her. As they came near us, Chaerin pulled my hand from her hand and gave her a death glare. 

"Oppa, don't you miss me? I know yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter