1

I'll have you, just watch.

"Yah!" Hayoung screamed lowly when her hair is pulled by someone who sits behind her, Min Suga. Suga chuckled from behind while Hayoung turned her head. "What?" Suga said while he holds his laughter. Hayoung feels annoyed so she pulls Suga's hair as a revenge. "Why did you pull my hair?" he protested. "Because you pulled my hair first." Hayoung replied. 

"Hayoung-ssi, why do you keep talking in my class?" 

Hayoung shocked when the teacher calls her name. 

"I'm sorry, Seongsaenim." 

"Well, once again you talking when I explain the lesson, you'll get a punishment."

Hayoung nods. This is embarrassing, she thought. 

"Ah!" she screamed, again. But luckily, the teacher doesn't hear it. Hayoung pinches Suga's hand which still grabbed her hair. "Aish!" and now, it's Suga's turn to scream. 

"Oh Hayoung, Min Yoongi, please get out from the class, you can't come back to the class until you make a permission letter to get in, with Kyojangnim's signature." teacher said.

Hayoung shocked, so does Suga. But well, they can't refuse this punishment, so they get out from the class. 

"This is so annoying, jinjja." Hayoung said. "We better do our punishment so we can go back to the class quickly. But really, I don't want to meet the Kyojangnim." Suga said while Hayoung is staring at him.

They do their punishment, make a permission letter, but the only problem is, they can't find the Kyojangnim.

"Let's go to the 2nd grade classes. Maybe the Kyojangnim is there." Hayoung said. 

 

[Hayoung's POV]

If I didn't pinch Suga's hand, I wouldn't punished like this, right? Ah, jinjja. I haven't get punished before tbh. I look at the classes, I hope I will find the Kyojangnim quickly.

Ah wait-

Who's sitting beside the window?

He looks.....uhm, gorgeous?

Oh please, he's my sunbaenim. He must've had a girlfriend. 

"Yah."

I turned my head quickly. 

"Ah, Suga-ya."

I thought that was Kyojangnim or other sunbaenim, but it's actually Suga.

"I've been searching for you, I thought you've found Kyojangnim."

"No, I haven't."

"So why did you just stayed here?"

"I thought Kyojangnim was here."

Well, that's not the main reason why I stayed here. I just...want to look at him, that gorgeous boy./? 

"Ah, anyway, do you know his name?" I asked Suga while my finger pointed at mr.chu, that gorgeous boy lol.

"Kim Myungsoo." he replied.

Kim Myungsoo? So he's Kim Myungsoo? I heard that he's the popular guy in the school. 

"Why? Do you like him?"

"NO."

I lied, because I don't want the sunbaenims know that I like him.

 

-----

Hayoung enters the class, while Suga suddenly looks at her. "Ah, you again." Suga said. Hayoung rolled her eyes like, 'whatever'. "Yah." Suga called her. Hayoung turns her head, "What?". "Can I look at your homework?" Suga asked her. Actually, Suga has done his homework, he just curious about Hayoung, because she used to fight with him, but now, she acts like she doesn't care. Hayoung takes her book from her bag, "here you are."

Suga pulls Hayoung's hair like he used to. Hayoung only says 'aish' everytime Suga does it. Because Suga feels weird with Hayoung's response, he decided to hid Hayoung's pencil case. "Suga-ya, I knew you hid it." Hayoung stared at him. "Now give me my pencil case back." she continued. "I don't want to." Suga replied. Hayoung pulls Suga's hair so he will give her pencil case back. "A-aish!" Suga screamed. Hayoung chuckled, she feels satisfied because she can pulls Suga's hair complacently. Suga throws Hayoung's pencil case so Hayoung can stop pulling his hair. "Thanks." Hayoung smirked. 

"Students, our next lesson is about drama and roleplaying. So you have to prepare a story that you or your friends want to roleplay."  the teacher said. 

The students suddenly get excited about it, while Suga only sits on his chair.

"Min Yoongi as Romeo, Oh Hayoung as Juliet. Who's with me?" Seokjin said. He's the class president. 

"MWOYA?" both of them; Suga and Hayoung screamed.

Suddenly, the students raised their hands, which means they're agree if Suga and Hayoung roleplaying as Romeo and Juliet. 

"I'd rather not going to school than roleplaying as Romeo." Suga said. Hayoung nods, but the students still force them. 

"Just do it."

The teacher suddenly said that. Suga and Hayoung can't refuse it, so they keep roleplaying Romeo and Juliet. The students feel satisfied, except those two people who have to roleplay the drama.

 

[Suga's POV]

I haven't played a drama, and I'm not interested on it. If the teacher didn't say that,  I've refused it from the start. The worse part is, I have to be Romeo, while Hayoung is the Juliet. I never knew that Romeo would ever pulled Juliet's hair lol. Yeah, I ever heard about Romeo and Juliet but that story is too ironic, when you loved someone but you just can't be together although you loved each other. And then you died, together. 

"Suga-ya, here's the dialogue script for the drama." Seokjin suddenly gives me the script. I read it.

I love you, Juliet.

What is this.

I knew we shouldn't be together, but...I can't help falling in love with you.

What kind of dialogue is this.

I love you, and we will live together happily, however it is.

Isn't it too much?

Don't tell me that you're gonna leave me alone in here. (kills himself)

OH PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO DO THIS DRAMA WITH HAYOUNG.

"Seokjin-ah, who writes this script?" I asked. Seokjin pointed at Lee Sungjong. I approaches him. 

"Oh, here's the Romeo." he said. I put the script in front of his face. "Ya. Do you think I'm gonna play this drama with this kind of dialogue?" I protested. He nods confidently. "Can you please make another kind of dialogue?" I asked. "Of course I can't, this drama is so romantic, you can't break the situation." he answered.

I sighed.

Hayoung only sits on her chair, I think she still has a mental-breakdown lol. 

"Hey."

She turned around and looks at me, "Hey."

"Still have a mental-breakdown, don't you?"

"Ah..not too much. But since the teacher forced us to do it, just do it then. For once a life."

"Isn't this dialogue is too much?"

"Well..yes it is. But why don't we practice it?"

"Let's do it then."

So we practiced the drama. At first, it was awkward. But then, we just do it. Remember, for once a life.

"Seokjin-a, when will the drama staged?" 

"The day after tomorrow, be ready! We will discuss the costume later, just keep practicing." he said calmly while I'm still shocked that the drama will be staged quickly.