HIM

Caught Up in the Moment

(Zhang Li Yin's POV)

  I looked at Chen as he was singing. For some reason I was entranced by his powerful vibrato, all of his notes connecting smoothly. I felt my knees beginning to wobble, but I managed to take a short deep breath. He finished his verse and I began to sing.

  Suddenly, all of my emotions were rushing through my body. I felt they were towards him, though the lyrics were the opposite of what I was actually feeling. I slightly smiled at the thought.

  As we began to sing the chorus, I was caught off guard when he took hold of my hand and gently pulled me towards him. I heard the crowd's screams, but briefly blocked them out as I stared at his face. He had deep, chocolate eyes, a prominent jawline, and beautiful lips, beautiful, kissable, lips. I slightly blushed, but hopefully he did not noticed.

  I kept staring at his lips and slowly moved up to his eyes. They were caring, almost admiring. I thought back to all the moments we had: our first meeting; our first practice; our first performance. Jongdae.

  He then looked back at the crowd and let go of me. We harmonized; him singing the chorus and I singing the adlibs. We finished the song as I hit the last high note. We were then met with the crowd's roar. I noticed a standing ovation from the front row. I turned and I saw him waving both of his hands into the air. I immediately did the same. After that we bowed at each section of the stadium. We went back to the platform, waiting for us to go down. As we were waiting, I saw him smiling down at the ground. I smiled at him.

  In that moment I realized that just maybe, down from the bottom of my heart, I was falling for him.


Yay, it's done! I hope that in the future I'll write a more longer story. I hope procrastination doesn't get to me too hard. Hehe, have a great day!