HER

Caught Up in the Moment

(Chen's POV)

 

"Ten seconds until showtime!" The concert coordinator announced. I was already at the platform while Zhang Li Yin noona was adjusting her high heel.

"Noona, hurry up!" I exclaimed, extending my hand towards her.

"Jongdae, don't worry, I'm almost there. At that moment, she reached for my hand and we waited for the platform to go up.

Jongdae. My heart beated every time she calls me by my real name. She never calls me that unless she was only talking to me, and every time I grinned like an idiot.

"Five seconds!" The coordinator snapped me out of my daze. I looked at her, squeezed her hand, and asked, "Are you ready?"

   She nodded. The platform slowly went up and I began to close my eyes. I thought about the first time we met. She was lonely; she was practicing her song and somehow I ended up harmonizing with her. Chills went done my spine by the time we finished. She looked at me and asked me who I was and told her my stage name, but I wanted her to call me Jongdae. At that time I also found out she was a noona, which made me delighted. From then on, we began to form a friendship and along the way I developed a huge crush on her. I smiled at that thought.

   I opened my eyes and I saw a glimpse of the audience, causing me to slowly (unfortunately) let go of her hand. Soon, we were met by thousands of people, but I only had my eyes on her. I didn't  hear the audience's screams for I was busy staring at her breathtaking beauty. Her chest-lengthed, black hair flowed down, her pink lips shined from the lighting, and her gentle blush also caused me to slightly reddened. Oh, how I admire her so.

   I gave her a knowing look, signaling if she was ready. She gave me a slight nod. On cue, the instrumental began to play. This is it. I thought.

   I began to sing.


A/N: Yay, first chapter is up! Sorry that it's short. >.< Hopefully I will post Liyin's chapter tomorrow.