~9

My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As both of you stepped down, your eyes widen.
"What's your parents doing here, Youngjae?" you whispered and bowed politely to his parents.
"I don't know. They dragged me here!" he whispered back and smile awkwardly at the parents.

"Come here sweetie," his mother called. 
"Have a seat here," his father points at a chair.
"And you too, Youngjae," your mother smile.

Both of you awkwardly walked towards them and sit next to each other.

There are many food on the table. You glance at the clock, 'Is this supposed to be dinner? Ugh! I lost track of time because of that sleep!' you said in your mind.
You ate the food with such appetite making your parents smile because last few days, you didn't even want to touch the foods.

"So," your father started. "We, your parents, and that includes yours too Youngjae," he cough. "We have decided that," he paused, making your hands all sweaty.

'They wants us to break up?' you thought. 'NO!!!' you screamed dramatically in your head.

Seems like someone is more excited though because Youngjae's mother suddenly squealed. "You guys are getting engage!"

"What?!" You and Youngjae said in sync.

His father sighs. "You are getting engage,"
"It's just an engagement between family," your father added.

"When?" you asked in such a worried tone.
And its your mother's turn to squeal, "Now!"

"Are you kidding me?" Youngjae said in disbelief.

"Nope!" his mother said. "You guys seems to have problems and as you already know, I only wants this girl here," she points at you, "as my daughter-in-law. So we need you to get engaged!"
She scrambled down, looking for something in her handbag. "Here!" she semi-shouted as she give you and Youngjae a small box each.

You open the box and your jaw drops.

"Exchange to rings!" his mother squeals again. "Yeah!" your mom joined.

If people compare a cherry and your face, they will never find the difference because you are in deep shade of red.
It's not just blushing anymore and it's like the 'out-of-breath' face.

You shakily t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter