~7

My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though Minsoo had been advising you all week, but you still haven't done anything that would make Youngjae feel better.
You are still avoiding him.
But it was not as bad as it was because you casually look at him to pass anything and you smile at other people. "At least she smiled," he whispers alone.

You had to admit the whole not talking to him is hurting yourself.
He is your everything but what are you doing? You are letting your everything go.
'I am not good enough for him,' that is what you have always been thinking.


You managed to avoid his calls, his texts, seeing him after school.
The ignoring thingy had obviously been noticed by people around you. You and him are quite popular as a couple.

Youngjae is obviously suffering but he respected your decision. "As long as she didn't ask for a break then I am okay," he smile weakly.

Your parents and his are worried. They secretly have dinner together and decided a shocking decision.



The school session had already ended.
You are staying at school again because you had promised Minsoo to study together at the library.

"Minsoo!" you called.
"Hey! You're late,"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter