Final~ (Pt. 2)

The Hourglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 5 minutes before the fireworks show, and Jin Young was nowhere to be seen. After a few minutes, he arrived with a plastic bag in one hand and a bouquet at another.

 

"What took you so long?"

"Oh, sorry 'bout that. I just had to get these flowers."

"Oh. Who are they for?"

"Just someone special." he said as he plastered a satisfied grin on his face.

 

I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. But you just shrugged it off as the show began.

The show lasted for 10 minutes. But I enjoyed it. We changed into our skates again then stood up. I was about to say goodbye when he suddenly spoke up.

"Risa, the real reason why I asked you, was because I wanted to tell you something."

"Uhm, okay. What it is?" I asked him warily.

 

He showed you the flowers and said, "Risa, I like you, so much. I liked you ever since we became close when you transferred to my school."

"Jin Young, i can't believe it…" when i said that, i could see the disappointment in his eyes. so i finished my sentence. "I can't believe it, that you feel the same way."

After i said that, I hugged him tight, and he returned the hug. When we broke apart he gave me a kiss, then went home.

 

I told my cousin what happened and she said that she saw it coming. Since, he asked her for advice on how to confess to you…

 

After about 3 months of dating, he said to me one day that he'd be going out of town for a while and that we wouldn't be in touch. But he assured me that it will only be for 3 days. Those days passed by a so fast I didn't notice it. I waited for a text from him, and i received it.

 

From Jin Youngie~ <3

 

Hey, Risa, I won't be coming over, I'm kinda sick now. But I sent you a package and I guess you'll receive it by tomorrow.

I'm really sorry~ :((

 

I read it and replied to him:

 

To: Jin Youngie~ <3

 

It's alright, I hope you're fine. Get better soon~ love you… :*

 

 

The next day a package did arrive for you like he said. I opened the package and saw a letter and a gift.

 

The letter said:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter