Final~ (Pt.1)

The Hourglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Risa, you've gotta move on… it's already been 2 years…"

"Min Ah, I have but, I can't help it if I feel like this… what we're doing right now reminds me of him. this is what we were doing when he confessed."

"Ok, think about him for a while, I'll just go get us something to drink and something to eat."

She left to go get some food. I was  left there near the lake thinking about him. Rollerskating around the park was always our favourite thing to do.

I can't help but feel sad… whenever i go rollerskating now.

 

!!~FLASHBACK~!!

 

I received a text message from Jin Young

 

From: Jin Youngie~

 

Hey Risa~!!! ^.^ wanna go rollerskating with me in the park this afternoon?

 

I couldn't help but feel excited when i read it. I've had a crush on him ever since I became his classmate. I was a transferee at his school, I came from California. After I was introduced, the teacher told me to sit next to him, since he was the only one who would be of help to me. He was the most fluent english speaker in our class. When i sat next to him, he greeted me with a smile, and that's how i had a crush on him. It was entirely because of that cute smile and that personality of his.

 

I was snapped out of my daze by my cousin, Min Ah.

 

"Risa! don't you think you should answer that call?" she said that as she looked at me with that teasing face of hers…

 

when i looked down, i saw his name and picked up quickly.

 

"Hello?"

"Oh, finally you picked up. Hahaha. I was kinda worried since you didn't answer my text."

"Oh, sorry about that. I was in the shower…. sorry. Is that why you called?"

"Oh, okay. Uhh, yeah. i wanted to know if you wanted to go."

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to go rollerskating."

"Okay, then i'll come by your place around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter