war?

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Yixing’s POV:


Suho walks into class while one guy is following him on the back. That class monitor clears his throat. “Guys! attention, please. Today, we have a new transferred student, Xiu Luhan. Xiu Luhan, please greet yourself.” Suho wears a smile, an old-fashion one as usual.



“My name is Xiu Luhan. I had transferred here because of my father’s business work. I hope you can help me. Just call me Luhan.”



wait…

 

 

 

What!!!!? I’ve hear the right thing, am I? Xiu… Luhan… This is the guy that Wufan loves. I don’t see anything special in him because of I already hate him.. I don’t know! I don’t want to start hating him. It’s not his fault that Wufan still loving him. I can see Wufan’s shocking face and his soft gaze are on that boy.



“There’s any question?” ask suho.



Sehun lifts his hand. “Are you a Chinese? And would you like to sit beside me?”



All of our classmates eyes Sehun with astonish look. “Why look like that?! You all know, right~ Since Kyungsoo is clinging with Jongin, I’m so bored.” Sehun shrugs playfully.  Joonmyeon rolls his eyes.


Luhan smile.“Yes, I am chinese. Of course~ can I sit there?” He asks the class monitor.



Joonmyeon sighs and nods tiredly.



“Yay!” Sehun cheer happily.



While Sehun and Luhan were chatting with each other, Wufan still keep his gaze on Luhan. Wufan…… Stop… please… it hurting me.



When Baekhyun realizes there’s some tears welling up in my eyes, he takes my hand and pull me to somewhere.



I couldn’t refuses, but just follow his step while his gentle hand holds mine. Not even lift my head up, trying to hold those tears. It stung, but I rather it stung than escape.



We enter the toilet and Baekhyun locks the door after he makes sure there’s no one in there’s except them.



“Yixing… Why? Tell me why? What’s wrong? Don’t cry…”



 Finally, I lift my head, facing his worry face. And that time, I hug him, my chin on his shoulder while the tears fall. No, he can’t see my face. My crying face is so awful. When Baekhyun try to loosen our hug and try to look on my face, I tighten my hug. The tears fall more and more.
He soothe my back.



Baekhyun is so different from someone.. When I cry, baekhyun is trying to make me stop cries and that person tells me to cry until I don’t want to. Why? Why it’s keeping make my heart aches? Whom sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter