Dear Diary

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeah~ finally I’m home again~ my brothers~ I’m here~ where are you?” Eun Ji opens the door and bawling alone.



“XingXing! Hanhan! Where are you? Dr. Xi is here~” She’s shouting again. Oh yeah, the writer forget to tell you that Eun Ji is Luhan’s and Yixing’s older sister. Yixing had met her about 4 month ago, so they’re being so close now. And Eun Ji is so busy that she only can back to home once in 2 week.



“Dear, you’re here. I miss you.” Mrs. Xi wears a smile while hugging her daughter.



“Yeobo, I miss her too, let me hug her too. Eunji, you’re doing well right?” Mr. Xi hugs his daughter as well.



She shot back.“I miss you two too. Yes appa, I’m doing well in the hospital.”



 She whispers to her parent with some sheepish smile, “and I’m going to bring your son-in-law next month~”



“omo~~ Jagiya, we’re going to have a grandchild soon~” Mrs. Xi daughter, and Eunji’s face turn red.



Trying to change the topic, Eunji asks her parent. “Where is Luhan and Yixing?”



“Eunji~ Do you forgot that your brothers are still a student?” Mr. Xi sighs.



“oh, I forgot. I’m going to get up to the upstairs first omma, appa.”



She enters Yixing’s room, resting her body on the bed. She felt like there something hard beneath the sheet. She takes it out, it is a book.
No, it’s a diary.



‘Eunji! Stop being a bad person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter