Where are you?

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear my Mr. Right,

Where are you?


Yixing’s POV:

I chase him, start panting out of my breathe.“Wu Yifan!! Wait up! I’m late, can you give me a ride, classmate?” I’m asking him boldly with some agyeo while staring at his bicycle, and it is the tenth time I’m talking with him. And for the first time, he shot back my word.

 

Wufan rolls his eyes. “uh, stop make such cute face. Get on. ” “Yay! Thanks friend~” I hold his waist slowly. Suddenly, it starts to rain. It only drizzling at first but continue raining hardly.

 

 

 

 I slowly hug Wufan’s waist. “DUP DAP! DUP DAP!” I can hear my own heartbeat? but I’m just sitting on a bicycle, it’s not something that usually could make my heart beating loud. I am sitting, just sitting.. or am I fall in love with him? The thing that I could hear is only the rain and my heartbeat.

 

 

 

Wufan’s voice broke the silence. But it’s not a silence for me. It’s noisy. “We’ll stop there.” Wufan pointed his finger to a little single phone booth.


I dumbfound. “There?”


“yes there, if you want your book safe from the rain..” he deadpan.


Wufan stop in front of the phone booth. He holds my arm and pulls me into the phone booth. Now, the two of us are standing in that small booth. We are facing each other. It is very close that we only have 1.5 centimeter from our each body. Uhh , my heart pounding fast again, and louder. Dear heart, stop beating loud! What if Wufan hear it? I’m dead meat!



“Hey, Zhang Yixing.. Do you think I am your friend?”



“….. Of course you are. Why?” it’s weird, he’s start talking. Baekhyun said that Wufan is a kind of timid and cold guy. Maybe,, he’s not.



“I’m just asking.. and since when I am your friend?” he wear a smile, an attractive one..


“ since you’ve help me.”  I throw a smile back.

 

 

 

“Friend…” Wufan sighs. His face falls. His voice has drops to just above a whisper.

 

 

“Yes, friend.. Just call me Yixing or Xing, and what should I call you?”

   

    

“Wufan.. Call me Wufan.. ”


 

“ Wufan, I’m happy to be your friend.” I say with a big smile.
 

 

 

“Do you know.. I’d never know what ‘friend’ means. Can I really trust you? Can I really, really trust you?” He drawls.

 

 

 

His eyes, it full of sadness. When he hears or says the word ‘FRIEND’, it’s like that word is never exist in his dictionary. Is someone that he calls ‘FRIEND’ had hurt and betray him?

 

 

“You can trust me. And I will make you know what ‘friend’ means, I promise, I will..” I blurt.

 

 

A smile etched on his lip. He turns his body to the beautiful views and lifts his head up to the raining sky. “Umma… Do you see? I have a friend, so you don’t have to worry.” His smile is fading away.. He turn his face to me, some tears roll on his cheeks. Wufan slumps, his back hitting the wall.


 

I knell down to face him.

 

 

 

“Today is my Umma’s death anniversary. And it’s raining.. Is my Umma crying? Am I the one that make her sad?” He’s sobbing.. That guy is crying. I hug him, try to soothe him.

 

 

I whisper to his ear “No. Your Umma i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter