This time is different

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

"That touch..it felt so very special to me...like no one ever touched me before..like he was my universe..like I was him..and he was me..it was electric.."

"So..you re in love.."

"I thinkk so..I,somehow,feel that is more than this..I feel so confused actually.."

"This boy..does he relate to the one in your dreams?maybe this is why.."

"No..he does not..I don t want him to..he s totally different..he is the one that may help me to get over the nightmares I had once..I feel it.."

"So.You see in him what you waited for a long time?"

"He s my other half..yes.."

"But..what actually happened yesterday that changed your vision about the world..? You said he touched your hand and helped you to stood up from the ground..but after?what happened?"

"After?..he ran away..I don t know why..he must ve been in a hurry.."

"So..it took you only one moment to realize all of it?Don t you think you may be wrong?"

"What?"

"You couldn t even see his face..or  you couldn t even hear his voice..only the touch..Your feelings..they might be uncommited.."

"They might..but they re not..I don t need to see his face..or hear his voice..I only need his touch..his touch feels like medicine for me.."

"Medicine?..Baekhyun..take your time till the next meet we ll have and think..think more of what you re saying or feeling..you re confused.."

.....................................................................................................................................

"Honey,we can go home today!Finally you re cured!!"

"Mom..I don t want home.."

"What?Why?.."

"I m crazyy!I don t want hoooooooome!"the boy yelled as high as he could so that his mom will believe he s still ill and let him live here..so that he ll have the chance to see that boy again.."

 

That night...

A big garden filled with so many colourful flowers and two beautiful kids playing as if there s no tomorrow..

"Channnn!Come here!you must see this!" Baekhyun said to Chanyeol smiling while pointing at a very pretty flower

"Ahhh!!It bloomed! We planted this! hihihi~" Chanyeol hugged happily the small Baekhyun that giggled in his friend s arms

The moment Baekhyun untrapped himself from Chanyeol s hug he ran laughing cutely

"Catch me if you can pabo~!!"

"Pabo?Naega?Come to me you little lamb hahaha~!" Chanyeol ran after Baekhyun with his hands in the air

"Gotcha!" He said while taking Baekhyun in his arms,bridal style

"Ya!! I may fall!" Baekhyun cuddled

"There s no way..I m stronger than you..remember?" Chanyeol said proudly

"Eyyy..."Baekhyun looked into Chanyeol eyes and then planted a kiss on the boy s right cheek

.............................................................................

It was the kind of dream Baekhyun would ve never wanted to escape from.. His dream felt perfect for him..more like Heaven..

What was very confusing for him was that now he could see that Boy s face..Park Chanyeol s face..and he fell in love..

He wished that dream was reality..if only..

That day Baekhyun was moved into a room with two more boys because the doctors considered he needs to comunicate:Kai and Chanyeol their names..

He had no idea about this change...and when they told him to enter in that room and meet his new friends... he rejected at first..but then shyly he entered in the room with a creepy smile

He saw Kai layed in his bed and approached him..

"Hi..my name is Baekhyun..Byun Baekhyun.."

"Hi,my name is Kim Jongin nice to meet you.."

At first he thought he ll comunicate with crazy people..but he immediately realised that Kai wasn t crazy at all..and probably the boy that was missing wasn t crazy either..

At least he hoped so..

He waited patiently for the other boy sitting in his bed a bit nervous..

The other boy never came..that day..and finally..the next day..their meeting was a bit strange

Baekhyun was sleeping deeply when he felt soft lips touching his cheek..It was Chanyeol..

He opened his eyes to see the boy he had always dreamed of...he was shocked of the tenderness that guy had and that kiss that felt like Paradise..and the physical contact..all of a sudden it was too much for him..

"Hi,my name is Park Chanyeol.." THE VOICE..that voice he always heard in his nightmares..still the voice he heard in his beautiful dream a night ago..the deep voice the boy he loved had..

Baekhyun wanted to say something buut he couldn t ..his voice just won t come out..

Chanyeol continued..

"I knew we ll meet again..let s not screw it up this time .."