To find Robin Hood is to find Cinderella

Stuck in a twisted Fairytale story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ey yooo! Sorry for the late update, have been very busy with work. ENjoy the chapter guys and sorry for the typos, I dont really edit my work huehue.

 Please do comment and subscribe and upvote!!

 

 

***

 

 

“Baekhyun? BAEKHYUN!” Sumi cups the stranger’s face with her hands and analyzed it clearly, it was really Baekhyun, one of the men that loved her most in the real world and one whom she can consider as a best friend.

Baekhyun just stared at her with a surprise look, “Uh...do I look familiar to you?” he asks as he peeled Sumi’s hands  away from his cheeks since they were starting to hurt.

“Oh my gosh! Baekhyun! I miss you so much! How are you, you little jerk!” Sumi hugs him tight with happiness and excitement all over her face, Baekhyun was just taken aback by her actions and just pats her back, he did felt her affection though. Although he really can’t figure out why she was doing this since before their adventure, he has never met her before in their kingdom.

“Yes, yes. I’m so handsome that girls flung themselves at me” Baekhyun sighs and Sumi quickly lets go of him and spanks his arm, making the latter wince in pain.

“Tsk! Even here you are such a brag and a sass!” Sumi pouts but instead of getting angry at him she just smiled, “I’m sorry, you look like someone I know before” she finally realized that this Baekhyun does not remember her, she made a mental note not to hug anyone out of the blue especially if this person is someone she knows in the real world.

“Oh? Someone special I suppose?” Baekhyun leans on her face with a teasing look.

“Yes, someone very special, a best friend.” Sumi replies and Baekhyun frowns.

“Oh...just a friend, such a disappointment.” Sumi giggles on his response, “I’m just hopeless, I have met a lot of women but I can’t find my real princess and my wife to be” Baekhyun slumps on the ground.

“Well, if you are the prince that Tomo fell in love with, then what was wrong with your relationship with her?” Sumi asks and the frown on his face worsens.

“Aside from the fact that she smells like fish all the time?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at her and Sumi gasps. “I’m just kidding! Well as you can see, her father almost destroyed my kingdom, my parents do not like her since they want someone from royalty as well. It was hard keeping her secret, someone always was bound to know and it was just dangerous for her to stay on land. I did love her, but the consequences bear heavier than love....”

Sumi felt pity, Baekhyun was right, but Luhan did not gave up on Tomo. Then again, Luhan and Tomo are meant for each other even in the real world. Baekhyun just needs to find his one true love...which is not so easy.

It appears that another task was given to Sumi, in search for Baekhyun’s princess.

“Oh, Baekhyun. No worries, I’ll help you!” Sumi assures him and the boy just sighed heavily.

“I wish it was that easy, you see there was a prophecy that my bride is someone who will fit the glass shoes of our ancestors.  That pair of shoes has been the family’s tradition to have women qualified as the bride for royalty...before Tomo arrived, I have tried searching  every home in our kingdom and having countless women try on the glass shoes but it just won’t fit them.” Baekhyun looked stressed out recalling the memory, he had to drag himself from house to house and have women’s feet wear the glass shoe, and he grimaced at the memory when some feet just did not look nice.

Baekhyun looked hopeless even ore when he continued his story. “I did not even get a chance to have Tomo fit the shoes since they were stolen from our chamber! Some thief had the nerve to break in and steal those precious shoes, now finding my bride will be more difficult!”

Sumi just stared at him blankly, he was looking for his Cinderella, the classic fairytale of rugs to richest. However, Baekhyun claimed he had tried having all the women in their kingdom wear the pair of shoes and no one was qualified. This was harder than what she has though it would be.

“Well, did you know who stole it?” Sumi asks him and Baekhyun looked angry all of a sudden.

“That inglorious bastard, they call him by the name Robin Hood as his alias!” Baekhyun hissed and Sumi held her laughter. Well wasn’t this an unexpected twist? Robin Hood stealing the glass shoes causing Cinderella not to be found? Sumi thought it was just funny, but to Baekhyun it was not, it was his love life at stake for goodness sake.

“I promised myself that I’ll find that bastard once I finished finding Tomo, now that Tomo is free and home, I shall start my quest finding him!” Baekhyun swore to the heavens with determination, he would not want a mere thief get on his way. He loathes the said Robin Hood and he will get the punishment he deserves when he meets him.

 

“But where do we start looking ? Do you know where he is?” Sumi looks at him and Baekhyun  was about to answer wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter