Found

Stuck in a twisted Fairytale story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUBSCRIBE UPVOTE AND COMMENT!

please and thank you! LOLS, guys I know you mght think that the story is dragging and a lot of you are looking for Kai and Sehun's appearance, please do be patient, they will appear at the right time LOL

silent readers please comment T^T

 

*****

 

 

“Come! Come and see the wonders we will show! The carnival awaits, your excitement will grow!” cheered the clown as he danced and encouraged the townsfolk to come inside the carnival. “Just one golden coin and I assure you can join the fun and the merry laughing! Do not hesitate, the show will be great, so come and leave with your face smiling!”

 

“I do not have money, we can’t get in” Luhan hissed, his fists curling and getting frustrated at the thought that he could not look for what he is searching due to the fact that he is penniless.

“Oh my friend do not frown, just smile like that clown. I know the solution and I’m on it, just look at this three golden coins in my pocket” the stranger matched the merry rhyming of the clown which made Sumi giggle, Luhan’s face somehow lit up as the stranger took three pieces of golden coins in his pocket and gave it to the clown and they gained entrance to the carnival.

 

The place is crowded with booths that sell food and games, everyone is enjoying indeed and there were rides that everyone could avail. However, they were not there to have fun but to look for someone, and Luhan was the most motivated one among the three of them.

He feels that Tomo is just near, waiting to be rescued. He closed his eyes, trying to shut the noise around him, “Tomo, where are you?” he thought and began to breathe deeply. He opened his eyes and the sight of a crowd hurrying to go inside a tent called “Seven wonders” caught his attention.

He did not hesitate to go in, Sumi and the stranger followed shortly. The tent was big enough to accommodate at least 50 audiences, the stage is in the center of the seats and there were 7 big cages, each draped with a blanket to cover what is inside. They arrived just in time as the show will start in 2 minutes, they took their seats but Luhan stood up, feeling uneasy and nervous.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to our show tonight, you are in for a surprise I say. We have a very good collection of the most magical and rare creatures in the land!” the host’s voice boomed, he was dressed as a mime and his painted face made Luhan sick.

“What we have here tonight are creatures that are rarely seen with our human eyes, some do not believe they exist, well my friends, now you will believe!” the host went near a cage and removed the wide blanket covering it, the people gasped as they saw a little man in a green suit with a little hat where a four leaf cover grew.

“I present to you, the leprechaun!” the host said, the little man inside glared at the host his long ears and perked up as the audiences clapped and awed.  People might have taught of him as a cute creature until his eyes turned red and his claws grew, his teeth became sharp and he became trashing inside the cage.

“Feisty isn’t he?” the host faced the audience smiling, assuring that everything is fine. He threw a gold bar inside the cage and the leprechaun calmed down and the audience was amazed. The host again put the blanket back to cover the cage and the helpers took it away.

“The next one is something more dangerous; we had a hard time catching this one!” The host pulled the blanket on another cage and it revealed a sleeping dragon, it was still young but around 7 feet tall. It awakens when the crowd began to make noises, its one eye opened and scanned the environment, green eyes greeted the audience and they began clapping.

“It is afraid...” Luhan murmurs, he can sense the dragon’s fear, the creature shifted uncomfortably but the host knows what can bring fire in him in. The host took a large fish from the crate near him and threw it inside the cage; the dragon stood up and caught it immediately.

It looked hungry, as if not fed in days. After gulping down the fish it had eaten, the dragon’s gray scale turned to gold and then bright red, the people clapped louder at the magical sight. It sneezed, but instead of the usual fire coming out from a dragon’s mouth, the creature let out a frosty substance causing the host to step back from the cage to avoid being frozen.

The “oohs” and “aahs” from the crowd just made the host laugh in excitement. He managed to calm the dragon down and covered the cage with the blanket, and the dragon is taken away just like the leprechaun.

 The third creature was a majestic bird, a phoenix, its feathers blazed of fire, elegant and beautiful. The phoenix’s cage was a bit bigger than the others as it had room to fly around and show the crowd of its fiery abilities.

The fourth creature was a centaur, an angry one. It kicked the cage trying to escape, he roared and yel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter