WATCH 3 - DONGHAE FACTOR

MR. BODYGUARD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Well , this is Donghae? 

 

Jiyong watched frustratedly as the two exchanged greetings. Ew she looks so ugly smiling... I hope they make ugly babies in the future.... Definately not showing up at their wedding..... 

 

"Well, are you guys done now?" He asked annoyingly. The smiles on both of their faces while talking to eachother disgusted him. He is definately much MUCH hotter than this silly DUNGhae guy. Pshhh. He had thought that his dad arranged Dara with an at least decent looking guy.. but this Dunghae was definately not all that great looking.  PSHHHH.

 

"Mr. Bodyguard, this is Donghae! My old highschool friend! Isn't he awesome??" Dara giggled shyly. She actually had a secret crush on Donghae, and seeing him suddenly today made her kinda nervous. OK OK A LOT NERVOUS <*SQUEAALL> 

 

Donghae grinned warmly and held out his hand for Jiyong to shake. "I'm Donghae, nice to meet you.. Dara's.. body..guard?" Jiyong of course politely turned down the hand like the gentleman he was, he actually smacked the hand like a highfive okay? Stupid Dunghae. 

 

"Yeah, I'm Jiyong. I guess it's nice to meet you too Dung--Donghae-sshi.." He sighed out dramatically and even added a fake yawn. "Wow, I guess I'm tired... yawnn.. your bed wasn't all that great Dara.." <*stretches>

 

Jiyong laughed triumphantly in his head when he saw Donghae's bulging eyes. Yeah, thats right DUNGHAE. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THE ONE AND ONLY JIYONG!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 

"JIYONG!!!" Dara shouted quickly right after she noticed Donghae's expression. I. WILL. KILL. YOU. she mouthed to Jiyong. "Don't mind him Donghae, he's just joking around...>>.>>"

 

Jiyong just ignored the girl now shooting daggers with her eyes and continued with his pestering towards Donghae. "As she said, I'm her bodyguard. Did I mention we live together and she lets me borrow her pajamas?"

 

"KWON JIYONG!!!!!"

 

Donghae chuckled quietly, and disappointment could be seen in his eyes. "Oh... Dara you didn't tell me that Jiyong-ssi was your boyfriend also..."

 

The bodyguard smirked triumphantly. While the statement just added fire to Dara's flames. "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!! NEVER!! EVER!!! EWWWW!!!!!"

 

"So then, does that mean that you don't have on at the moment?" Donghae smiled cutely and Dara's flames lightened a bit. Just a bit. 

 

"NO!! YOU ARE WRONG!!! DARA HAS A BOYFRIEND ALREADY!!!!!!" Jiyong yelled. While Dara and Donghae could ony look at him in confusion.

 

"She does?" Donghae asked with raised brows.

 

Dara was equally confused. "I do?"

 

"YES!!! SHE IS DATING LEE MINHO!!"

 

"The actor?" Donghae questioned.

 

"The actor?" Dara repeated.

 

"YEAH, THE ACTOR!! NOW LETS GO HOME DARA, BEFORE DISPATCH GETS THIS SCANDAL ALL OVER KOREA!" Jiyong huffed. "YOU WOULDN'T WANT YOUR BOYFRIEND TO SEE YOU CHEATING ON HIM WITH SOME AVERAGE GUY LIKE DUNG-DONGHAE"

 

 

~

 

 

"Ouch..ouch..-OW!" Jiyong was being dragged back to their apartment by his ear, and the 5 year old lady had a stronger grip than he thought.

 

Dara ignored his pain and could literally only see red. Hmmm.. I wonder if I could fire this bodyguard of mine..... wait.. I'm not even paying him.. 

 

"Dara slow down!" Jiyong pleaded.

 

"YOU THINK AFTER WHAT YOU SAID TO DONGHAE, I'LL SLOW DOWN?! OF COURSE NOT MR. BODYGUARD. SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR HANDSOME FACE QUIET WHILIE I RAGE SILENTLY IN MY HEAD." Dara glared at Jiyong, which made him quickly cower down. Who knew that this random girl could have so much authority over the Kwon Jiyong.

 

The Kwon Jiyong that basically had much authority over her life at this moment. Yeah sure, Donghae was gonna marry her pretty soon, but why would she need to know that right away? Its not like she had a crush on him or something... right? OH GODDAMN NO. SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO.

 

"Hey, Dara, I'm hungry." Jiyong stated after a random silent moment. he was still being dragged, but after a couple of minutes he started getting used to it.

 

"And Jiyong, I don't care."

 

Hmph.. "Aw come on Dara, you can't STILL be mad about that.. have mercy on my beautiful face will ya?" Jiyong joked lightly and pinched her cheek. When she chose to stay silent and ignore him, he removed her hand from his ear and held it in his own instead. He smirked when he started to finally get some sort of reaction from her.

 

"YAHHHH!! WHO SAID YOU COULD HOLD MY HAND?! WHAT IF YOUR

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter