INTRODUCTION

MR. BODYGUARD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong stumbled down the long flight of stairs in a hurry.  It was bad that he was late on the day he had to meet Sandara Park. It wasn't like he was excited or anything, this was just a job.  And to keep a job, you must follow all the rules and regulations. Even if your dad is the boss of the whole damn company. 

 

He took out his smartphone and searched for Sandara's university.  He barely had enough time to catch a cab to get there.  Oh what the punishments will be.. 

 

Doing his job wasn't hard in general though.  He just simply had to keep a close watch on the women and not tell them about the situation at hand.  If they were to find out, Jiyong would be in grave punishment. Usually his dad would be the one to tell the young women about their arranged marriage. 

 

What a fabulous life.  You have a random man follow you around for a good amount of time who doesn't allow you to date anyone, and then surprise! You're getting married.  To who? You probably don't know and that isn't important. Do you need to like the man you are arranged to? Again, not important. 

 

But what is important? The two companies your family owns.  

 

After the marriage takes place, Jiyong's job is pretty much done.  He doesn't have anything else he needs to do with the women, unless he wants to still keep in touch with them somehow. But the hard part, was getting the women to understand why he was following them arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter