Chapter 6 Incident of love

will it be Baekstal or Kaistal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another morning come in~~ 

In the early morning , Kai wakes up and was practicing dancing right in front of his room. At the same time, Minah was up as well. 

With sleeping small eyes, she walk unstably to the bathroom which is at the end of the hall.  She was rubbing her eyes as she walk and Kai who was dancing there didn't realize that Minah walk toward that way either. He was so into dancing and he end up hitting Minah 's head with his full engery. 

Minah was stunned and she faint as Kai hit her. Kai holds onto her and was in a panic situation. right then. Kris and suho went out from their room as well and they look shock. 

Kris: fanshen shenme shi? (what is happening) 

Kai: Wo bu xiaoxin zhuang dao ta detou, er taiowo (I accidentally hit her head while dancing) 

Suho: come on, carry her to the sofa, she need rest. 

The conversation between the boys wakes all the trainees up and everyone was gathering around the sofa , Only Krystal and Baekhyun wasn't there. They were both still sleeping in their own room since they both slept late  last night. 

Xiumin was curious and he notices about the two wasn't around, so he quietly went to Baekhyun's room and wakes him up. 

Xiumin: Baekhyun? [he pats his ] Wake up man. there is a chaos here and you are still in bed. 

Baekhyun: [slightly open his eyes] It is just 6 am hyung. I turn my alarm off just now. What is wrong? [he gets up rubbing his eyes] 

Xiumin: Minah faint becuase of Kai. 

Baekhyun was shocked: what?! What happen? What did the wild kid do to Minah? O.O 

Xiumin: Nah, he was dancing in the hall way while Minah was walking through it. Both of them didn't notice each other and Kai accidently hit her with his full energy at the head. Minah just faint. And by the way everyone was up but only you and new girl wasn't there. 

Baekhyun: K-krystal? [he got flustered] 

Xiumin: why are you being Flustered? Did you both do something last night? o.O 

Baekhyun: -.- of course not hyung! [he mess his hair and got up] 

Xiumin: why get so sensitive? I am just joking man == 

After the conversation, Baekhyun and Xiumin get out of the room heading to the sofa but the same time Krystal also was up dressing nicely. They met and Baekhyun slightly smile at Krsytal.

Baekhyun: Morning~~ 

Krystal: good morning~~ [she bows politely to Xiumin and slightly smile back to Baekhyun and ran down the stairs qucikly as if she was shy of Baekhyun] 

Xiumin: eh? where is she going? 

Baekhyun: Probably the same direction as us. 

Xiumin nods and slightly smile as he suspect the two. 

They all gather at the room. and there BoA and Donghae arrive. 

Donghae: What is wrong? why are you all up so early today? 

Everyone gets up at the voice of Donghae and bow to BoA and Donghae 90 degrees. 

BoA : wait? what is happen? What happen to Minah? 

Kai: It was my fault sumbae, i was practicing right in front of my room and didn't notice that she walk through the hall. I accidentally hit her at the head. 

BoA: what? she faint? [she walks to minah and look at her] 

Donghae: She will be fine. This once happen between me  and sunny before. Minah just need rest. look like, I'll give you all free time today since our mission today need everyone to participate and since Minah is still not up yet, So boys, since you aree free today, find out one of a song that touch your heart and make you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter