Chapter 3 Krystal come in.

will it be Baekstal or Kaistal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all the trainees were chosen, it is now the first day of all new trainees together.

The morning came in as all the members were still sleeping in their room. Heechul and Donghae get off the car and walk into the dorm early in the morning and follow by BoA, the goddess. She ran behind the boys and hug them as they were like sisters and brothers and she goes (oppas! good morning :D). Donghae and Heechul was surprise, Donghae (you must be in a good mood huh?) BoA replies (of course i am, I am going to have fun with the girls today.xD) Heechul (ehey, so are us, we are going to make the boys work hard today. haha) Donghae laugh and then they both separate their ways to the girls and boys room which was left and right side divided clearly. 

~Heechul & Donghae~

Donghae walk into the first room and no one was there, He then said (where are the boys? not again!) as if he was thinking the boys were sleeping in one room together again, he quickly open Room2 and saw Kai and Chanyeol were still sleeping. He looked relieved and walk to the 3rd room while Heechul (Chanyeol, Kai, wake up boys. You got load of works to do today!) He shout as he knock the head of the bed with a stick. Chanyeol and Kai were both surprised and got up in their sleepy mood, they bow politely to their sumbae and ran to bathroom quickly. 

Donghae wake up the boys in room 3 and room 4 up and they boys ran to bathroom as well. he walked back to Heechul and says (3 boys are missing Heechul. Xiumin, Suho and Kris are not found.) Heechul look surprised and replies (Nah, i think they won't go anywhere, let's just wait for the boys and ask them if they know later on.) After talking, Donghae and Heechul walk to the dancing room and wait for the boys. 

In fact, the 3 missing boys were up early and they were exercising in the football feild since early in the morning. 

~BoA~

Walking through each room, she smiles brightly, and says (as expect from them). All the rooms were empty as the girls got up early and woke each other up, they were all in the bathroom preparing to go to the dance class as they were told from last night. BoA then goes to the dance room also, she goes (Oppa, the girls were all up preparing themselves. i was so surprise to see them like that). Heechul replies (great, but right now 3 boys are not in their rooms, and they are not in the bathroom either) Donghae sits still as he is in a deep thinking, right then, Xiumin.Suho and Kris were the first 3 boys to show up in the Dance room. They bow politely and greet their sumbaes and all say (annyeonghasaeyo sumbae!). Heechul (oh annyeong, where were you guys? we didnt see you 3 in the rooms just now). Xiumin replies ( we were exercsing in the football field sumbae). Donghae look much more brighter and he said (you guys can sit on the floor now, we are still waiting for the boys and also the new girls that were choosen yesterday). The 3 boys reply (yes sumbae) 

 

~~A few minutes later, all the trainee got into the Dance room and sit down all together. The activities of the first day start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter