How bout some coffee?

Follow my Rhythm

Jay's POV

Dang. That was close. I noticed that the guy was still next to me and flustered so I looked to turn in the lights. Once I found the switch,  I turned to face him to apologies for rushing him in here. We'll that was what I was going to say but as I turned around he looked like the blood was drained out of him. 

"Umm I think those girls left already. " I said while peeking out to check. 

 "Uhh...thanks" He said in a whisper. 

It seemed that he was staring at me from head to toe.  I should have worn that dress mom sent me from Venezuela. 

" Uhhh.. I'm new here in Korea and I've been walking around town for some fresh air,  since I'm usually working in a closed room. Anyways as I was on my way I noticed you being chased by some hard core girl's.  Why is that?" I rushed out of breath.

" You mean you don't know who I am?" He replied. 

"Am I supposed to? " I asked confused. 

"Well I'm Jae-..." he was suddenly interrupted by my phone ringing. 

" ah shoot! I'm late for my first day at work! Um Jae, ryt? Oh cool our names sound the same.  I'm Jay." I said as I shook his well formed hands. "...And now I'm late! Bye Jae!" I yelled as I ran out. 

"Wait! At least let me repay you for the rescue! " he yelled back.

I stopped, and looked back, " How bout some coffee?" I smiled and left with that.

JAEJOONG POV

Coffee? He wants coffee?  Well I guess so but he never told me when and we probably won't see each other anytime soon anyways... hmmn for a guy he sure has a pretty face.