Seems like fate

Follow my Rhythm

Jaejoong POV

"Jae, Jae,...JAEJOONG! " screamed my manager Len. 

"Hey, I know you have been working hard on that new song but laying down doing nothing is not going to inspire you." Len said to me, lecturing me on about how life is ment to be enjoyed and unpredictable. 

I sighed with defeat and told him I'll head down town for some coffee.  Len smiled wide and yelled, " You never know what you might find!" And with that I closed the door, ending our conversation. 

Like I would find anything  going down town for some coffee.  I put on my fave shades and a black hoddie. I secretly walked passed a group of girls but one seemed to notice me and screeching yelled," It's Jaejoong!!!!" 

I ran swiftly to the elevators but it closed before I could enter. I pressed every button, not caring where it would take me just as long as it opened and lead me away from my frantic fans. I suddenly lost hope as I saw them running widely towards me. I was prepared for a non endless day of flashes from cameras and crying but before I knew it I was pulled into an unknown room.  It was dark and I felt myself panic.  

Next thing I heard was a soft, "shhh."

The lights went on and lively brown eyes look back at mine. 

He smiled at me and I for the first time am found dumbfounded. 

Who is he?